Fairy Tail Loke x Reader

" Lucy,Erza...Do we have to go?" You groan,laying on Lucy's bed. You sit up seeing the girls getting dressed.

"If Lucy is dragging me along so are you." Erza says changing into her dress in a flash. Makarov was hosting a dance party,he was mostly drunk when he planned this. Loke also pleaded you to be his date. You accepted it in a harsh tone, your attitude was like erza, but deep inside you were happy about it.

" Come on choose a dress!" Lucy exclaims wearing her white and blue dress.She fixs her hair in a bun,Erza wearing a long red dress and a ponytail. You sigh standing up. You transform into a green dress with brown combat boots. Your hair curled down and makeup all fixed up. You smile to them,Lucy sweat dropping,

"You dont know how much work it is to get ready without magic..." She sighs in defeat. You and Erza giggle,getting ready.

" I'll wait for you two outside." You said heading out the door. You stand outside the door looking at the moonlight.

"Hey be careful cutie or you may fall off the water." A man exclaims to you passing by from a gandola. You ignore smiling.

" I will make this the best night tonight." You think to yourself holding your fist up. You turn to see the girls all ready.

'Lets go." Lucy says smiling with glee,you three walking next to each other heading to fairy tail. You all finally arrive,you open the door seeing many members partying. You see Gray and Natsu fighting again as Erza punches them,Lucy laughing. You sigh in relief feeling happy. It was such a great choice to run away from home away from your parents who abused you.

" (y/n). You grown up so much." You widen your eyes hearing the voice.

"N-no. " You turn to see your mother and father. You freeze scared. Everybody stopped what they were doing looking at what was happening.

" How did you find me?" You growl,holding your hands into fists. Your father chuckles.

" You were on the newspaper with your so called friends." You scoff turning away from them walking off.

"Well you could forget about me coming back."

" Than i guess you dont want him back." Your father holds Loke by the hair as he tries holding the pain. You turn to see him.

" No loke!" You scream. Natsu growls firing his hands up.

"Thats it youre messing with the wrong guild!" He runs over to them but was punched away by your mother. You growl,shaking gritting your teeth.

"You bastards...No wonder why i left you. Hurting the people i care about." You tear up,slowly walking up to them.

"Just, p-put him down. P-please. I'll come back just dont hurt him." You whisper,standing in front of them face to face.

"Youre such a weakling. You cant even fight us no matter how hard you try." Your mother says as you look into their eyes seeing the madness and evil.

" How do you know that for sure?" You look down grinning.

"Im related to 2 stupid parents with strenght.Its in my blood." Your father growls,throwing a punch at you,you flying off into the wall.

"(y/n)!" Lucy yells scared. You look down feeling the anger rush in.

" Nobody...and i mean nobody hurts my friends." You smile insanely looking at the two. They widen their eyes scared,your friends backing up. You shoot yourself up,running over to them throwing punches and kicks. Loke was on the ground watching the whole thing in shock.

" I gotta help her." he says to himself standing up. He jumps up,kicking your mother from the back as she flies out of the building. You wink at Loke,returning to defeat your father.

" You were never on mind..All i saw you two was demons...And its your time to be punished!" you yell in anger.

" Now loke!" You yell as Loke runs over using his powers to hurt him from the back, as he lands on the ground unconsious. You smile to yourself. The police comes arresting the two as you stand there watching them leave. You sigh in relief until you felt an arm around your shoulder. You look up seeing Loke smiling but still had a bruise on his face,

" Loke...Im sorry they hurt you. " You say sadly looking away.

" What? Does (y/n) have feelings?" He teases as you growl punching him on the face.

"You idiot i dont have pity for you!" You blush madly as Loke laughs. Lucy,Natsu,Erza and Gray look at each other smirking nodding.

"Kiss,kiss,kiss.." They start chanting as everybody starts to join in.

"No way." You mumble looking away. Loke pulls you closer to him.

"Come on. Do it for them." he says as you blush. You groan saying,

'Fine but only if they will stop chanting." You look up at him as he smiles,pulling you into a kiss. Lucy squeals,Erza smiles,Gray and Natsu fighting to see who would get their first kiss first. You pull away,blushing.

"T-that wasnt half bad.." You stutter confessing. Loke side smirks saying,

"Well that ladies always cant help to kiss me."

"Thats not what i meant!" You yell.

"Just enjoy the night with me princess." He says holding you by the waist. You look away stuttering curse words under your breath. You sigh saying,

" Fine. But just because you get to be with me." You tease placing a kiss on his cheek. The night was set back to normal and everything was cleaned up. Natsu and Lucy were dancing,Erza and Gray was dancing while Juvia stalks Gray. Loke spins you around as you smile in glee. The moonlight was beautiful Loke pulled you into another kiss by surprise.

"You little rebel... I like you." You say making him smirk.

" And i love you."

~Next: Youtube Dil Howlter x Reader~