Ouran High School Host Club Kyoya x Reader~Author's Note

You took out your phone and decided too call your friend Kyoya. He would always help you on how to have fun during the party. (haha yah sure...reading is fun) You looked thru your phone contacts looking for his contact. You finally saw his contacts and clicked on it. You waited for him to answer but he never did. You sighed but you then felt someone put a hand on your shoulder. You turned your head around and saw it was Kyoya.

"You called?"

Kyoya smiled holding out his phone. You giggled and nod.

"Yup. I wanted too see you. I kinda felt lonely and decided to go talk to my friend"

You commented with a smile. He blushed and turned his eyes to look away.

"hehe...well im here."

He looked back at you, pushing up his glasses up his nose. 

" Anyways Kyoya... Want to go play something?"

You asked. 

" I prefer to read."

You sweat drop thinking,

" Who reads during a party?"

You thought too yourself. You shake your head and then grab him by the arm pulling him. He drops his book and get dragged. You start walking towards a game called ping pong. You held out a ping pong bat as he took it from your hands. You went on one side of the table as he took the other side. You picked up the ball and threw it up and hitting it when it came back down. Kyoya missed the shot not paying attention.

"Hey Kyoya pay attention. Our else i will kick your ass, getting beat by a girl."

You smirked gripping the small bat a little tighter. He picks up the ball and throws it up, swinging it hitting it towards you. You hit it back as Kyoya hits it back. This has been going on for a few hours. Many people were surrounding both of you watching the game. The points were tied. Whoever misses is the looser. You both picked your trophy. Your winning was $50 dollars. But Kyoya didn't say his. He would only says it if he wins.

 Kyoya hits the ball but you swing the your bat at the wrong time, making the ball double bounce on your side. You groaned since you lost. Kyoya walks up to you and smiles.

"I win."

You roll your eyes and sigh looking back at him.

"Ok, so what do you want? Money, clothes, slave?"

You hopefully wished it wasn't slave.

"Actually its nothing of that. You see _________, i loved you ever since i met you and wished we could be together. Will you, i don't know, consider to be my girlfriend?"

He asked scratching the back of his nervously. You widen your eyes and blushed rapidly. You threw your arms around his neck and exclaimed,

"Of course i'll be your girlfriend."

He smiles as he pressed your head onto his chest. You leaned your head back a little as you slammed your lips onto his. It was the most beauitful day you could remember.

The Future

----------------------------

You and Kyoya were marrired.

You had a beautiful daughter name Aqua (i give credit name to @AquaTheNordic hope you don't mind)

Lets just say life was peaceful. Your daughter had her own buisness when she grew up as you were a house wife. Kyoya worked at his buisness.

Yah, life was beautiful!

~Author's Note~

Thank you warriors for getting this book to 400+ reads! Its mean alot to me! Just, i wish i can give you all hugs, but since i can't here! Take a virtual cookie!

Thanks again!~