(male)insert x reader: give up already you're to late(part 3)

You were sitting in the waiting room,tapping your feet rapidly scared on what was happening.

"What have i done?"

"Im a terrible person."

"Im going to die!"

You thought to yourself tearing up.

"Miss/Mr (y/n)?" You look up seeing it was the nurse.

"You can go check on (m/i) now." She smiles as you thank her rushing to the room.

You see him strapped up to many machines and he was breathing slowly.

"N-no..." You mumble,crying. You knew he was going to die.

Right in front of your eyes...

~FlashBack~

You were sitting on the swings all alone. It was raining but you didn't care.It made you feel happy.

"Why am i cursed?" You whisper. Than you felt the rain stop. Well it wasn't raining on you.

You were curious and looked up seeing a object covering your head. An umbrella.

"Thought you needed this." you hear a teenage boy say. You look seeing him.

"Thanks." You smile weakly.

"Why are you so alone?" He asks getting all drenched.

"Well first of all i think you need the umbrella..."

"But i don't want you to be a mess." You blush.

"Oh...Well second i have no friends so i just be alone." You whisper as he sits down next to you on the swing next to you.

"Well we should change that." You raise an eyebrow confused.

"My name is (m/i)!"

"Im (y/n)." You smile.

"Well (y/n) i believe i seen you somewhere around (high-school name) do you go there?" He asked. You nod.

"Well than ill be your friend! Come on ill introduce you to my other friends! You'll fit right in!" He stands up,closing his eyes smiling. He takes his hand out towards you.

You sat their shyly.

"Well what are you waiting for? Come on!" You take his hand and the rain stopped.

You felt your world light up...a real smile forming on your face.

"Did you see that?" You ask. He raises an eyebrow.

"See what?"

"Nevermind. Lets go now." You blush standing up as he drags you across.

~End of FlashBack~

You sniffle feeling so much pain. You hear a voice call you.

"Im sorry (Y/N)...But its time." You swear it sounded like the grim reaper. You turn to see the doctor and nurse.

"No y-you cant be saying..." You say widening your eyes.

"May you please excuse us? We must finish our job?"

"Fucking hell no! You cant! He just needs time! Please dont!" You cling onto (m/i).

The doctor and nurse start pulling you away as it brought many people from the outside attention.

"(m/i) wake up! Wake up!" You keep screaming.

"Forgive me for acting like a bitch! I will do anything to bring you back! Just please wake up!" You yell in anger and sadness.

They finally pulled you off dragging you out the door. They went back in quickly,locking the door. You bang on the door rapidly yelling,

"No stop! Stop! Just give him more time!"

They turn to look at you sadly as they reach for the wires and...