"Did you release 8/12?" Jack asked weakly.

"Yeah, the limelights love it," Jonah answered, making Jack smile slightly. Daniel gently held Jack's hand, giving it a small squeeze.

They kept a conversation going for another hour before Jack started feeling dizzy. He held onto his head lightly, making the other boys look at him.

"You ok love?" Daniel asked. Jack nodded then passed out. Daniel quickly stood up and shook Jack. "Jack? Baby?"

A machine started going off, making Daniel panic. "Jonah get a doctor!" Daniel cried out. Jonah nodded then ran out to the hall to get a doctor. Daniel sobbed as he looked down at Jack, he knew this was goodbye.

Daniel gently kissed Jack's forehead and squeezed his hand. "I love you Jack," Daniel sobbed. A doctor ran into the room with Jonah, and Daniel started sobbing more.

Jonah gently pulled Daniel away from Jack, and the five boys walked out.

Daniel collapsed against Jonah and sobbed into his chest.

"Shh Dani," Jonah said while rubbing Daniel's back. Tears filled all of their eyes as Daniel sobbed.

"He's gone," Daniel sobbed. Jonah rocked him back and forth, trying his best to comfort the crying boy.

"Let's go home," Corbyn suggested. They all nodded then left the hospital.

*the next day*

Daniel laid on the couch, trying his best not to cry as the other three boys played Fortnite on the tv.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. Daniel picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hello, is this Daniel Seavey?" A lady asked.

"Yes it is," Daniel answered as he sat up.

"I'm calling about Jack Avery," she said.

"Go on," Daniel said, curious about what she was going to say.

"He's ok, the pass out was just because of dehydration, but he's ok."

"Thank you, I'll be there soon."

Daniel quickly hung up the phone and sprung off of the couch. "Jack's alive!" he exclaimed, making the other three smile.

They all quickly got dressed and Jonah started driving to the hospital.

*at the hospital*

Daniel quickly ran through the hallways, Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach followed closely.

When they reached Jack's room Daniel ran to Jack and hugged him tightly. Jack hugged Daniel just as tightly as Daniel started crying.

"Shh Baby, I'm ok," Jack soothed.

"I thought I lost you forever," Daniel sobbed.

"I know love, I know," Jack said gently, trying to calm the crying boy.

They pulled away from the hug and Daniel pulled Jack into a much needed kiss.