Daniel quickly attached their lips, both boys melting into the kiss.

Daniel brought Jack onto his lap and kissed him even rougher. His hands roamed Jack's body, making Jack moan into the kiss.

Daniel slowly brought his hands down to Jack's butt, squeezing it harshly. Jack moaned and Daniel slipped his tongue into Jack's mouth, roaming every part of it.

"'I'm not gay' my ass," Jonah called out to the boys, making Zach and Corbyn giggle.

Daniel brought one hand off of Jack and flipped Jonah off before placing his hand back on Jack's side.

Jack slowly started grinding on Daniel, making both boys moan into the kiss.

Daniel placed his hands on Jack's hips, helping to guide him quicker.

After a few more minutes the two boys pulled away slowly, both having a harsh blush on their cheeks.

Daniel sat down beside Jack, as Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah started laughing at them.

"Shut up," Daniel mumbled.

"'Not gay' my ass," Zach mumbled, making them all laugh.

"For the bitchy comment, Zach, truth or dare?" Daniel asked with a smirk.

"Truth," Zach answered.

"Who do you like?" Daniel asked.

"I, I, I uh," Zach stuttered.

"Come on scaredy cat," Corbyn teased.

"Jonah," Zach whispered.

Jonah heard and a smile immediately appeared on his face. He gently kissed Zach's lips with a smile.

He pulled away slowly, leaving a tingly feeling on Zach's lips.

"Will you be mine Zachy?" Jonah asked gently, looking into the younger's eyes.

"Of course," Zach answered with a smile. Zach cuddled into Jonah, causing the other boys to awe at the couple.

"Awe, it takes a Truth or dare game for Zach to confess his love," Daniel teased.

"Shut up bitch," Zach mumbled into Jonah's chest, causing all of the boys to laugh.

"Jonah, truth or dare?" Zach asked.

"Dare," Jonah answered.

"Cuddle me for the rest of the game," Zach whimpered.

"Ok," Jonah agreed and kissed Zach's forehead gently. "Jack, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to ask out your crush, right now."

"Ok, uh. Daniel, would you like to go on a date with me?" Jack asked shyly, looking down at his hands.

"Of course Jack," Daniel answered, gently grabbing Jack's hand. Jack looked up at Daniel and smiled gently, causing both boys to blush.

"Cough cough, 'not gay' my ass, cough," Corbyn commented.

"Shut up," Daniel said coldly. Jack gently squeezed his hand to calm him down, and it worked. Daniel moved closer to Jack and Jack laid his head on Daniel's shoulder.

"What, so now I'm fifth wheeling?" Corbyn asked sarcastically.

"Sorry not sorry bro," Jonah smirked. Zach giggled which made Jonah aw at the small boy. Zach blushed and cuddled into Jonah even more if that was possible.

"Corbyn, truth or dare?" Jack asked.

"Dare," Corbyn answered.

"Ask out Christina," Jack smirked. All of the guys knew that Corbyn likes Christina, he just never had the guts to ask her out.

"Fine," Corbyn agreed. He pulled out his phone and texted Christina.

Corbyn
Hey Christina

Christina
Hey Corbs! What's up?

Corbyn
I actually have a question for you

Christina
Ok.....?

Corbyn
Would you like to go on a date with me?

Christina
I'd love to!

Corbyn
Ok, I'll pick you up at 7pm tomorrow❤️

Christina
Ok sounds good😊

Corbyn put away his phone, blush filling his cheeks.

"She said yes?" Daniel asked. Corbyn nodded shyly.

"Wow, who knew truth or dare could make three couples," Zach giggled. Jonah gently kissed the top of Zach's head and nodded, then said;

"I wouldn't have it any other way."