My thoughts were cut off by a kiss on my forehead and arms around my waist.

"You going to get them or just stand there?" Jonah teased. I giggled then opened the door.

"Hey guy, dinner's here."

Third person (sorry for all the changes)
Zach, Jack, and Daniel all walked out of the back room and to the front room with Corbyn and Jonah.

*after eating*

"Jack and I are getting ice cream, anyone want to come?" Zach offered.

"No thanks," Daniel answered.

"Corbyn? Jonah?" Jack asked.

"We're ok thanks," Jonah answered.

"Ok, see you guys soon," Zach said then they left.

"So uh Daniel," Corbyn started.

"Yeah?" Daniel asked nervously.

"I overheard your conversation with Jack and Zach, is it true?" Corbyn asked sweetly.

"Is what true?" Jonah piped in.

"Wait until he answers, then I'll explain," Corbyn assures. Daniel put his head down and shrugged, then nodded his head.

"I'm sorry, I don't want it to get in between anyone, I just, I can't help it," Daniel apologized.

"Don't apologize Dani, who were you talking about?" Corbyn asked gently.

"Y-you," Daniel stuttered.

"Can someone explain please?" Jonah asked.

"So Daniel likes me," Corbyn explained. "And I figured it out because I overheard his conversation with the other two."

Jonah didn't look jealous, mad, or upset. In fact, he looked happy.

Daniel raised an eyebrow, confused.

"So Daniel, Jonah and I have been talking about asking you to be in a three way relationship with us. Would you be interested?" Corbyn explained.

"How would that work?" Daniel asked curiously.

"Just like a normal relationship, but with three people," Jonah explained. Daniel nodded and smiled.

"Sure! I'm in," he said with a smile.

"Ok, a couple rules. One, no going on dates with only one person, it's either all three of us or nothing. Two, if we want to tell the fans, we all have to be 100% comfortable with it, even if one person isn't sure, it's not happening. And three, don't hide anything, we all need to be honest with each other, no matter what," Corbyn explained.

"Ok, I got it," Daniel said.

"Ok, are you guys comfortable with telling family and friends? No fans yet," Jonah explained.

"Yeah I'm cool with that," Corbyn agreed. Daniel nodded in agreement.

"Ok, we'll tell Jack and Zach when they get home."

*four months later*

The boys are done their tour, and Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel have come out to the fans, most of them are supportive.

But recently Daniel has noticed that Jonah and Corbyn have been more distant. On their dates together Corbyn and Jonah would always sit together, leaving Daniel out. They would laugh together and hold hands, but they wouldn't hold Daniel's hand.

Daniel was sitting on the couch, scrolling through Instagram when he saw a Why Don't We drama page, their most recent post being Jonah and Corbyn out together. The caption was 'Jonah and Corbyn spotted together at an ice cream parlour in downtown LA, where's Daniel?'

Daniel looked at it sadly. They went on a date without him. They promised they wouldn't, but they did.

*12:00am*

Daniel sat on the couch, waiting for Jonah and Corbyn to come home.

Then the door opened.

"Where were you guys?" Daniel asked with a straight face.

"I uh, we were," Corbyn stuttered.

"On a date," Daniel finished.

"What are you talking about? We weren't on a date," Jonah tried to reason. Daniel pulled out his phone and showed them the post.

"Well I don't think you just got ice cream together while holding hands for no reason," Daniel said angrily.

"Ok, fine, we were on a date," Corbyn confessed. "But it's only because it's my birthday soon and Jonah decided to treat me."

"But we promised each other that we wouldn't leave anyone out. We promised," Daniel said, tears growing in his eyes. "How many dates have you gone on without me?"

"4," Jonah answered quietly.

"For the past month you guys have been leaving me out, and apparently going on dates behind my back. You guys can consider me out of this relationship because I'm so fucking done with your bullshit," Daniel shouted at the two boys in front of him.

Daniel stormed upstairs and slammed his door on he way into his bedroom. He laid down on his bed and sobbed.

Why?