Birthday - Zorbyn

Start from the beginning

I looked at Corbyn with a smile, he smiled back and pecked my lips. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled.

"Happy birthday!" The other boys shouted as they jumped in front of us.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Have fun on your date!" Jack said cheerfully.

"But not too much fun," Jonah said with a wink.

"Shut up," I said and slapped his shoulder. He smirked then laughed.

"Ok, see you guys later," Jonah said as we walked out the door.

Corbyn brought us to his car and he smiled as we got inside of the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he answered. I sighed and smiled.

"Ok then."

*an hour later*

We arrived at the grove, my favourite shopping place.

I got out of the car excitedly and Corbyn also got out.

"We have 3 hours here so let's get going!" Corbyn explained. I nodded then started pulling him by his hand, making us both laugh.

During the whole shopping trip Corbyn and I were touching in some way, hugging, holding hands, or him resting his hand on my thigh. We shared lots of laughs and smiles. It was an amazing three hours together.

"Ok ready for our next destination?" Corbyn asked as he started the car.

"Yup!" I answered.

About an hour later we arrived at a beautiful beach. "Corbyn, I didn't bring a bathing suit," I whined.

"I was one step ahead of you and I brought us both a pair," He replied and kissed my hand. I nodded then we both got out of the car.

We quickly changed into our bathing suits in the trunk then grabbed our stuff and set up a spot near the ocean, but not too close.

As we were setting up I saw Corbyn text someone secretly.

Soon enough my family started walking towards us. I haven't seen them in a few months due to touring.

"Oh my god," I mumbled. I ran over to them and hugged my mom tightly.

When we eventually pulled away I hugged my dad, then Ryan, then Reese. I picked Reese up and put her on my back as we started walking back towards Corbyn. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Was that a good surprise?" Corbyn asked. I looked at my family and nodded.

"Yes," I replied. I put Reese on the ground then hugged Corbyn. "Thank you," I whispered in his ear.

"You're welcome baby," he replied and kissed my shoulder.

We pulled away then started playing in the water with my whole family. We continued to laugh for the whole 2 hours.

"We're going to head back home now," My mom said. I nodded and smiled. I hugged my whole family then they got out of the water and left.

I looked at Corbyn and smiled at him.

"Thank you for today, it's been amazing so far," I said quietly.

"You're welcome love," he replied. I straddled my legs around his waist and he pulled me closer to him. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied. He gently connected our lips and they moved slowly, yet passionately.

When we eventually pulled away I laid my head on his shoulder and cuddled my body into him.

"Ready to go love?" Corbyn asked. I nodded. "Ok."

Corbyn started carrying me out of the water, and he wrapped a towel around me before setting me on our beach chair.

Corbyn dried his hair with a towel then wrapped it around his waist. He packed everything up then we left. We changed back into clothes in the back of the car then continued driving.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"You'll see," Corbyn replied and held my hand.

When we arrived we were at the house again, I looked at Corbyn confused but he just pulled me to the house.

Corbyn opened the door and I instantly saw tons of people.

Logan, my family, the boys, the boys' families, and a few of our friends.

"Happy birthday Zach!" They all shouted. I smiled and hugged Corbyn's side. He placed a gentle kiss on my head then I walked over to everyone and hugged them one by one.

When I was done we all went to the backyard and hung out. I sat beside Corbyn and slightly cuddled my body into him, he smiled and held me in his arms gently.

*a few hours later*

Everybody went home and it was now time for bed. I walked upstairs with Corbyn and we changed into our pyjamas. I laid down in bed and he laid down beside me, I placed my head on his bare chest and smiled.

Corbyn gently played with my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you for today, it was amazing," I said quietly.

"You're welcome baby, I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH! I can't believe you're already 18, you're growing up too fast😭 I hope you have an amazing day! SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST THIS