no don't hit restart

Monotone forever drones This song has no life nowOverblown so unbeknown This life has no song now

This song has no life now
Overblown so unbeknown 
This life has no song now

You accepted your fate a long time ago. Thirty years ago, Joey basically made you sell your soul to the studio. Now you're stuck down in the inky abyss alone. You've been here for so long with no means of escape, you lost the will to try anymore.

The way you speak the way you cheat 
every sentence incomplete
begin end restart
begin end restart repeat

Sammy was cheated out of his deal with Mr. Drew. Furthermore, he was cheated by his wife a month prior to the closure of the animation studio. Sammy growled as he looked in the mirror at the abomination he'd become.

On again no matter when
This song has no light now
now and then it's pain you send
This light has no song now

Darkness and ink surrounded and drowned you both. You both wanted to be free, to escape this prison. You wished to go back and refuse the contract. You just want to see the light of sun again.

The way you steal, somebody's heart 
as if it gives you a head start
begin end restart
begin end restart

Sammy stared at an old photo of you. He wished he'd listened to you about the affairs of his wife. He wished he could've saved you from this hell.

When we jump into the harmony
the frequencies dissolve 
All these people's broken melodies 
are always left unsolved

One day while scavenging for supplies, Sammy hears a shrill cry followed by an unpleasant roar. He watched as a stunning female sprinted up the stack of broken furniture. He was amazed as you grabbed onto the rafter and pull yourself out of the projectionists reach.

"Bloody hell! I liked it better when I believed I was alone in this nightmare!" he heard you yell as you tried to avoid the monster below you.

Sammy grabbed an old film reel and threw it at the annoying bastard.

"Hey! Fuck off Polk! Leave the lady alone and go back to your pit!" Sammy glared him down, daring him to make a move.

The projectionist grunted, waving Sammy off as he slunk away to his domain.

Sammy followed your footsteps and reached for your hand. Shakily you reached towards him, not entirely sure you could trust him. Just as your fingers grazed his, the rafter broke. Swiftly, the toned music director caught you.

"How nice of you to drop in doll~" he boasted as a hearty laugh reverberated through the otherwise empty room.

You hugged him tightly. It's been so long since you'd spoken with him, so long since you'd seen any creature that wasn't trying to kill you.