dreamer

"stop your dreamin' "is what they told me"go get a nice job""it's just a hobby"Everyone told you that your dream of being an urban explorer was silly

is what they told me
"go get a nice job"
"it's just a hobby"
Everyone told you that your dream of being an urban explorer was silly.

"Go get a real job"
"Hobbies don't pay the bills"
That's what you heard on repeat every single day.

feelin' so blue
dont know what to do
can you tell me what I really want?
You thought you knew what you wanted. That was before Bendy found you and gave you a golden opportunity.

He needed someone who was good with directions and knew how to get into hard to reach places. That was what you were all about.

but they don't own me
and they don't know me
so I'll go my way
to spread my wings and fly away
Without batting an eye to your parents or anyone else, you seized your moment and left with him.

Ooh

'cause I am 
a dreamer 
and I am
following what's in my heart
Bendy was more than happy to welcome you to his small team.

This was all you wanted, for better or worse. To do something different than anybody else and make a change even if it's just a small one.

"keep on dreamin' "
is what I tell you
"go chase the sunset"
"a hidden value"
" Thanks for not giving up on your dream. Even when everybody else told you to" Bendy said handing over a bowl of soup and sitting next to you.

"I'm glad I didn't, cause then I would never have met you. You made a world of a difference in my life and I'm happy to spend these precious moments with you" you replied laying your head against his shoulder.

"I wouldn't trade a gem like you for all the gold in the world" he said as he kissed your cheek.

don't be so blue
you know what to do
I can tell you what you really want
You were scared out of your mind as he transformed to take on the siren. You had to stop him before that form would become irreversible.

You threw yourself in front of him. He staggered to a stop before you. He stared regretfully into your teary eyes. The siren had fled so there was no need for him to continue his pursuit.

"Bendy please come back to me. Look at yourself, this can't be the life you want" you cried holding your hand out to him.

He took your hand and faded back to the form you fell in love with.

"A life without you is is no life at all" he cried pulling you close.

'cause they don't own you
and they don't know you
so you'll go your way
to spread your wings and fly away
Your parents tracked you down. They told you that they knew you and where you belong. You told them that they didn't know shit and that you weren't a piece of property. You were gonna go wherever the hell you want and there wasn't a damn thing they could do to stop you.

'cause I am
a dreamer
and I am
following what's in my heart
You took Bendy's hand as you stared off into the sunset. Everyday you were one step closer to your goals.

I wanna see where it goes
following this path that I have chose
and maybe it's not the way
maybe it's a dream from which I'll wake
Everyday you almost expected to wake up at home to find this was all a crazy dream, that this was not your life at all. Maybe you'll wake to find out you have a miserable life with a crappy relationship and a dumb 9-5 job.

but in the end I'll know
that I tried my best to glow
so here with love i send
hoping that you'll be there in the end
However long this happiness lasts, you just want to know you did good enough for someone. You didn't have much to give away, but hopefully the love you shared with this demon will be sufficient enough in the end.

Ooh

'cause I am
a dreamer
and I am
following what's in my heart

Another morning greeted you kindly as you awoke in the arms of the loving demon you've spent most your life with. Your goals were met a long time ago, so now all you have left are the precious moments you'll spend until time stops for the both of you.