just the girl

She's cold and she's cruelBut she knows what she's doin'You were known to be a mean girl by most people, but Cup and Bendy knew better

But she knows what she's doin'
You were known to be a mean girl by most people, but Cup and Bendy knew better. By far you were both book wise and street wise. You could ace an important exam all while dodging bullets in a turf war.

She pushed me in the pool

At our last school reunion
They remembered at the high school reunion, you came up behind them and shoved them both in the pool .  You laughed as you walked off. Later you came back and apologized.

She laughs at my dreams

But I dream about her laughter
You half-heartedly joked about how 'dumb' their goals in life were. Little did you know you were what they really dreamed of.

Your laugh even when you teased them, was absolutely beautiful to hear.

Strange as it seems

She's the one I'm after

You started to turn yourself around from your 'rebel phase' you behaved so childishly just to spite your parents. It became your life, your persona. Everyone who ever knew you, avoided you because of how you presented yourself in those years.

That didn't stop those boys from wanting you and only you.

'cause she's bittersweet

She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
They were speechless when they walked into the diner and saw you serving the tables. Your hair was still jet black with the ends dyed red like it was back then. But instead of all the skulls and punk jewelry, you had on a simple black choker and gold bangles. You also weren't wearing all leather anymore.

A simple white off the shoulder shirt with black pants and heels was all you wore now a days.

"Have a seat and I'll be right with you boys" you called refilling someone's coffee.

She's a mystery

She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

Your hips swayed as you walked over to them.

"Hey boys! Haven't seen you two in a while!" you beamed, pulling out your pad to take orders.

"We can say the same for you! Look at you! Just...wow!" Bendy said gesturing to the change in style.

She can't keep a secret

For more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power
"Well, y'know. When my mother kicked me out immediately after graduation, I had to quickly change so someone would hire me"

"Your mom kicked you out!" Cup said spitting up his coffee.

"Yeah, I was never good enough for her. I wasn't perfect as her 'pinky little princess', so I quit trying to impress her and did the exact opposite just to spite her. That sure turned out great, didn't it?"

"What happened wasn't your fault. It was hers" Bendy said putting a hand on your shoulder.

You took their orders and told them you'd be right back.

And the more she ignores me

The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her

You completely ignored his last comment.Bendy and Cup were more certain now than ever that they wanted to do whatever they could to help you.

'cause she's bittersweet

She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
You came back with their drink refills.

"Where are you staying?" Cup asked.

"In my old clunky RV. Why?"

"Not anymore you're not!" Bendy huffed.

She's a mystery

She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

"No please, don't do this to yourself. I can manage on my own" you declined.

"Please (y/n), we just want to help" Cup insisted.

"No, I'll just be a burden in your way" you still defied

And when she sees it's me

On her caller ID
She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
"Please-" Bendy started.

"I SAID NO, NOW DROP IT!" you shouted, tears in your eyes.

You stormed off just as another waitress brought the orders.

But I can't give up just yet

Cause every word she's ever said
Is still ringin' in my head
Still ringin' in my head

The boys quickly scarfed down their food and dashed after you. You sat alone in the RV, crying. You weren't gonna waste someone else's time. You didn't want your mother to find out and laugh at you for being a beggar when you told her you didn't need her.

They ran down the car lot to your rust bucket.

She's cold and she's cruel

But she knows what she's doin'
Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined

They opened up the back and found you knelt down with a blade in hand, aiming for your wrist.

"I'm sorry mom. You were right. I'm nothing but a waste of time and life. I should've died instead of dad"

Cup ripped the pocket knife from your hand and tossed it to the ground. You just stared up with tears in your eyes like a deer in the headlights.

Cause she's bittersweet

She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
"Please, don't. Don't do this. We love you so much" Cup said crying.

"Please, just come with us. I don't want to bury anyone else that I care about" Bendy said as pocketed the knife.

She's a mystery

She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
You lunged out of the back and into Cup's arms, crying loudly.

One of your coworkers saw the commotion and texted you.

[Please feel free to take some time off to get yourself together]

Oh, I keep comin' back for more

She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

Cup kissed away your tears and carried you back to he and Bendy's car. 

Bendy got out first and unlocked the door as Cup ushered you inside.

They sat you down on the couch as they prepared a movie and hot cocoa with popcorn.

Just the girl

I'm lookin' for
She's just the girl
I'm lookin' for
You laid there all snug under the blanket you all shared. You had fallen asleep halfway into the movie. They looked down at you as relief filled your peaceful features for what must've been the first time in a long time.

Just the girl

I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

They got comfortable on either side of you and dozed soon after. They each kissed your cheek before curling around you.

A smile graced your pretty pink lips as you were enveloped by their warmth.