control

Evil! Cuphead x evil! Reader
Unlucky_cheesecake

They send me away to find them a fortuneA chest filled with diamonds and gold

A chest filled with diamonds and gold

The devil's casino. The place where all the hell started.

You, Cup, and Mug, were warned to never go there. Cup never listened, he was a greedy child. He drug both you and his brother into that horrid place.

Without even thinking, Cup gambled his and Mugman's souls and lost.

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters
The hallways, they echoed and groaned

You went home to Elder Kettle while the boys carried out the Devil's orders.

Everything felt darker and scarier without them there. The shadows loomed closer like ghouls ready to pounce and drag you into the depths of hell. The old cottage creaked and groaned in the hours of the night, keeping you on high alert.

I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"

Two weeks later, Mug came home. Battered, broken, and alone.

"Mug, where's Cup?" Both you and Kettle asked.

".........." he was silent, shaking in the doorway.

"Mug.....where's your brother?" Kettle asked again, placing his hand on the boys shoulder.

"He's gone....he's not coming back. Cup handed over the contracts. In return he requested that I be released from the deal" Mug cried, hugging you and Kettle  close.

Night after night you had nightmares where Cup slaughtered everyone around you before closing in for the last soul. Your soul, in his sights as he grinned maniacally with bloodlust.

You'd shoot up in bed screaming and all you could mutter out through the tears was "He's coming for me"

And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

Slowly, your mind grew dark. Everything that had made you happy, meant nothing to you anymore. Mug and Kettle could feel the darkness fuming from you like a poisonous gas.

No matter how you tried to hide it, it always crawled out of the shadows like a dark ominous monster leaving its cage.

I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones

Things got bad enough that you had to leave. Fear consumed the isle and everyone on it.

You ventured back to the origins of this maddening darkness in hopes to find something. But, what is it that your looking for.