demons

Bendy x reader

When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see

Are all made of gold

Bendy sat at the card table in the bar.

He lost the last bit of cash that Boris let him wager.

In a huff, we got up and walked to the bar.

When your dreams all fail

And the ones we hail

Are the worst of all

And the blood's run stale

He had flirted with the nurses from the hospital that he met recently.

They shot him down almost instantly.

He returned to his seat and huffed.

"One's got a boyfriend and her friend's freaking married........WHY NOT!" he shouted slamming his face into the counter.

You happened to be standing at the bar overhearing this.

"Rough night for you too? Join the club" you said chuckling half heartedly.

I wanna hide the truth

I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside

There's nowhere we can hide

"Really? What's eating at you doll?" he asked turning to you.

"I lost my job and I caught my fiance cheating on me. He threw me out of our apartment, leaving me to live in my van"

"Damn, if I were your fiance, I'd be crazy stupid to leave a gorgeous gal like you"

"Heh, with charm like yours, I can't see how a guy like you could be single" you said looking away.

"I honestly don't know why I even try. It's not like I'm gonna be able to be there for any girl. I'm just gonna die soon, so I might as well go alone"

No matter what we breed

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come

"I *cough* know *cough* how you *cough* fe-eel" You sputtered falling off the stool onto him.

Bendy helped you steady yourself as you recovered.

You looked up at the demon, your sapphire eyes locking onto his ruby ones.

He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the ink trail off you lip and chin.

When you feel my heat