goodbye

High school AU! Boris x student! reader

When I was little

I was taught that the world wasn't my story

Boris had known from the start that not everything was about him, even when his younger brother bendy had contracted the inkness.

Yet he still strived to make himself well known and avidly talked about.

So far, he's only recognized as a 'strict asshole teacher'.

All the tears I will cry

Wouldn't even make up a sea

You were an excellent student who was bullied constantly.

Your tears meant nothing to no one.

Bendy was the only friend you had.

Tell me how I'll be found

Let it be known

Boris walked into his classroom to gather some papers that he'd forgotten.

He became a firsthand witness to his best student being bullied.

You were pinned against his desk, bruises peppered all over your fair skin.

One boy drew his arm back and backhanded you, splitting the fragile skin of your cheek wide open.

Blood splattered onto the documents he was meant to retrieve, but he could've cared less at the moment.

"Hey! Just what in the hell do you shit heads think you're doing!" Boris yelled.

"Oh shit! It's Mr. Inkswell!" one shrieked.

They all one by one scrambled either out the door or through the window to escape the wolf's wrath. 

Tell me who will become still

When I am shown

Boris walked to you as you clutched the edge of the desk, looking away from him.

It was obvious to him, even from this angle, that you were crying.

Your body shook, hiccups racked your frame, and tears glistened in the sunlight.

He stood in front of you, his hand cupped under your chin as he directed your gaze towards him.

"M-Mr. B-Boris?" you hiccupped, blood dripping from your cut.

"Ms. (Y/n), oh dear.......Are you alright?" he sputtered drying your eyes.

"I'll be f-fine Mr. b-boris, I-it hap-pens all th-the ti-ime"

"Come with me. Let's get this taken care of" he said leading you to the nurses office.

Boris placed a bandage over the afflicted area.