dynamite

I came to dance, dance, dance, danceI hit the floor cause that's my plans, plans, plans, plansBoris followed his brother into another dance club

I hit the floor cause that's my plans, plans, plans, plans
Boris followed his brother into another dance club. Boris hated these places. It's loud, there was no such thing as personal boundaries, and everyone was most likely drunk.

You were dragged here by your bestie. She knew you hated this place, now she's so drunk that she's forgotten how to speak English.

You stumbled around on the dance floor, trying to wade through the crowd and make your way to the exit.

Boris looked out to the center of the room. He spotted you trying to leave. You were stuck and helpless. You are a Zorro (Darwin's fox). A teensy girl caught in a nest of drunken morons.

Boris made his way towards you and pulled you out. You were grateful for the wolf's help.

I'm wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands
Give me space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands
Boris looked to the crowd then back to you.

"Whaddya say we get the heck outta this sweat box? We can hang out at the old arcade if you want" he offered.

You looked him over noticing he was wearing a tshirt of your favorite band. You shrugged.

"Sure why the hell not. It beats this trash hole" you smirked following him out.

Yeah, yeah
Cause it goes on and on and on
And it goes on and on and on
Yeah!
You laughed as you beat him in a guitar hero expert stage. He groaned, having lost the third game in a row. Boris was nonetheless happy that you were enjoying yourself. It had been at least three hours since you left the club.

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying "Ayo! Gotta let go!"
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying "Ayo! Baby, let's go!"

"Hey, we should head back. I don't know about you, but my brother is still in the club. At least I hope he is"

"Yeah, my gal pal is probably passed out from the booze and I'm her ride home" you agreed grabbing the cheap silly prizes you had won.

Cause we gon' rock this club
We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!

You both got back out front, the music thumping loudly through the thick glass and walls. Bendy was standing outside with his arms wrapped around your best friend.

"Well, I guess we were both wrong" you said shrugging your shoulders.

Boris face-palmed, why did he not expect this to happen?

"Sorry about your brother, her 'relationship' with him won't exist once she's sober" you said approaching the girl.

Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!

You pulled the drunken female into the car. Rolling down the window, you bid farewell to Boris.

"Thanks again for the save Boris. I had a great time with you today"

"Of course! It was my pleasure! We should get together again sometime"

"Most definitely!" you said swapping phone numbers.

I came to move, move, move, move
Get out the way me and my crew, crew, crew, crew                                                                                         I'm in the club so I'm gonna do, do, do, do                                                                                                         Just what the fuck, came here to do, do, do, do

You took your friend home and then went back to your own place for the night. Taking a selfie, you sent it to Boris. You wanted to let him know you got home safely. He replied, happy that you were okay and wished you goodnight.

Yeah, yeah
Cause it goes on and on and on
And it goes on and on and on
Yeah!

The next morning, Boris woke up. His phone on his chest, as he never put it down after talking to you. Bendy could be heard in the other room, violently throwing up a mixture of ink and three bottles of booze.

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying "Ayo! Gotta let go!"
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying "Ayo! Baby, let's go!"
Boris smiled down at the picture you sent. His face hot from blushing.

Bendy came out wondering what was up with his younger brother.

Cause we gon' rock this club
We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!
"Who ya messaging? She's kinda cute" he asked looking over the wolf's shoulder.

"My friend that I met while you were busy partying"

"She got a name? I see you got her number~" bendy said hinting.

Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!
"(Y/n), and no I'm not setting you up with her" Boris answered typing away.

"Aw, c'mon! Why!? Help a brother out!"

"She's not interested, neither is her friend that you were making out with"

I'm gonna take it all out
I'm gonna be the last one standing
I'm over it all and
I'm gonna be the last one landing
Meanwhile, your friend was trying to milk as much details about Boris as she could. You weren't having it. She wasn't gonna steal yet another good guy from you. You simply ignored her and kept typing to Boris.

Cause I, I, I believe it
And I, I, I, I just want it all
I just want it all

I'm gonna put my hands in the air!
Hands, hands in the air!
Put your hands in the air!
You were frustrated with her pestering you. You couldn't focus on what you were typing. Without paying attention, you sent a message that could make or break the relationship with Boris.

You were petrified and your friend just chuckled. She still thought she had a chance.

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying "Ayo! Gotta let go!"
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying "Ayo! Baby, let's go!"
Boris received the text. He was red to the tips of his ears. Bendy tried to calm him down and help him reply.

Cause we gon' rock this club
We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!

Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!
It was dead silent for what felt like forever. Suddenly the phone pinged.

<[I love you]
                       [I love you too <3]>

BABTQFTIM SONGFIC ONESHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara