🍋I need your love

[a/n: this was meant to be a sorta part 2 to kryptonite so please reread that chap if it will help you understand this chapter better ty!!]

I need your love

I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

It had been a rough day for you. Your boss yelled at you, belittling you in front of all your coworkers. You then proceeded to somehow make things worse when you dropped the heavy stack of papers, which scattered everywhere.

Mugman happened to work in the same office and he felt really bad for you. He texted Cup, telling him that you were going to need some major T.L.C. when you got home.

Mug knelt down by you, helping you pick up the papers. You were overworked, stressed, and exhausted. He told you to clock out early, as he is your department manager.

When you finally got home, you were soaked by the flash downpour. But despite the waterfall pouring from your soaked hair and clothes, Cup knew you had been crying.

He ushered you into the bathroom, where he had a nice warm bath drawn for the two of you in the large tub. You smiled as he helped you out of your wet clothes and into the warm bath water.

I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

I need your love

Cup carefully took the soapy loofah and helped you wash up as you returned the favor. You hummed in bliss as he massaged the shampoo and conditioner into your scalp and throughout your long/short hair. Soon enough it was time to get out. You barely got the towel around you before he scooped you up into his arms.

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark

The room was dark, but you didn't need the light to know what he was up to. He was very passionate but gentle all the same. He knew every tender, sensitive spot like the back of his hand as he kissed and caressed you.

I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart
I feel so out of sea
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

His actions felt almost foreign to you. It had been barely over a month since he returned. That fight before his departure felt so far in the past, yet it still rings clear in your mind from time to time. Fear filled your eyes as it did his. This night could end in one of two ways, and you both feared the worst. Neither of you wanted to split apart ever again, you couldn't handle it if this was the end.

You wrapped your arms around him, holding him close before kissing him deeply. No matter what happens later, you at least had him now, right when you needed him most.

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

As if he heard your very thoughts, Cup proceeded with his actions. His hands rubbing down your sides as his kisses and nipping trailed along. Your back arched as he reached your womanhood. You deeply craved his touch for so long, you almost forgot what his hands and lips felt like against your skin.

I feel so high
I go alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

I need your love

Then, there was his tongue. Silver with his honeyed words and sharp as a knife when he meant to do harm, but always gentle when he knew you needed him. Here he is, gentle as he greedily lapped up the nectar that spilled from your flower that he had claimed long ago.

Now I'm dreaming, will ever find you now?
I walk in circles but I never make it out
What I mean to you, do I belong
I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong

Cup nearly lost himself in the musical sound of your beautiful voice as you called out his name. Having had his fill of your sweet nectar, he moved onto the main event. He pushed in slowly as to keep from hurting you too much. Even though it had been some time since your last with him, you quickly adjusted to him.

And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

With breaths ragged, you begged for him to hold you in this moment. It was as if you were afraid he would vanish if you didn't hold him there. He simply smiled as he picked you up and propped you up against the headboard. He wanted nothing more than to be able to look you in the eyes as he shared this blissful moment with you for what could possibly be the last time.

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

He thrusted into you hard as you both couldn't stand the suspense any longer. Your hands gripped his shoulders as you practically screamed his name over and over. orgasm after orgasm, your body trembled from the overstimulation but you weren't ready for the moment to end.

I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

I need your love

Cup knew you couldn't take much more, hell even he was edging closer to the end, despite that he tried his best to last as long as possible. 

All the years
All the times
You were never been to blame
And now my eyes are open
And now my heart is closing

Here it came, the grande finale. He pulled you close against his chest as he buried his face into your neck.

And all the tears
All the lies
All the waste
I've been trying to make it change
And now my eyes are open

You could feel his hot tears as he finally released his seed deep inside of you. You smiled as you caressed the back of his head.

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

He pulled out, lying you gently down on the pillow beneath him. Tears still streaming down his face. You tiredly reached up and held his face in your hands. You pulled yourself up and kissed him before whispering in his ear.

I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free

"I love you Cup. Please don't leave me"

"Never could've dreamt to baby angel, I love you too much" he replied as he curled up beside you, pulling you into his warm loving embrace.