🍋candy monster

Oh, Everybody feared you but I knew that you were sweetAnd so much more than just a bit of candy here to eatYou heard stories about this wolf

And so much more than just a bit of candy here to eat
You heard stories about this wolf. People said if you meet him at the club, that is was best to keep away. You've observed him from a distance as he visited your neck of the woods quite frequently. He looked to kind to be as bad as everyone claimed.

Wanted to show you love and care, you were a piece of me
Took you home that night and snuck you through the streets with me
Without letting anyone recognize you, you approached him. A few words were exchanged and he happily followed you through the darker streets back to your home.

Love and care
So warm
I might melt
Would you dare
Hold on
To what you've felt
You kissed him sweetly as he slowly stripped you of your clothes. Tender kisses and playful nipping at your collar bone, lead you to believe that those rumors were wrong.

You're my precious candy monster
Met you in the woods on Tuesday
Been told stories of your slaughter
Turns out all you wanted was play
People talked about Boris as if he were a wild animal, a monster. They whispered about his relentlessly rough ministrations. How he'd eat you up and destroy your innocence with no mercy.

(Ha-ah, Hoo-oh...)

Oh, I started to feel that you wanted a piece of me
And honestly you started to look like an equal treat
Although he was getting a bit rough, it wasn't anything you couldn't handle. You weren't exactly known for being so gentle either.

It couldn't hurt it shouldn't hurt if one bite just maybe
I took out from your body I know you must be sweet
Just as you were enjoying the sensation of his teeth scraping against your shoulder, you got the sudden urge to return the sensual love bites.

Love and care
So warm
I might melt
Would you dare
Hold on
To what you've felt
The further you both carried on, the deeper you fell into the grasp of lust and desire.

Please I beg you not to take a bite of me (x2)
I guess it's done
All the sudden, something snapped in Boris as he bit down hard enough to make you bleed.

He gripped your thighs tightly as he yanked them open and thrusted his cock inside of you.

The monster was awake and now you were his meal as he unforgivingly fucked you with the tenacity of a rabid barbaric animal.

You're my precious candy monster
Met you in the woods on Tuesday
Been told stories of your slaughter
Turns out all you wanted was play
You clawed his back in desperation, begging him to stop. The pleasure of the moment stopped and gave you this unbearable pain.

You're my precious candy monster
Met you in the woods on Tuesday
He wouldn't let up, not for a single beat. You were bleeding and in pain from his animalistic mating.

I ate you tonight...
I cried...

By the time he was done, you were left alone. Blood and cum poured out of your swollen raw pussy. You were covered in deep claw marks and sticky bodily fluids.

Before he had left, he kissed you deeply and left a calling card in your hand.