🍋paparazzi

Bt! Cuphead x clumsy male! Reader x s! Felix
musicgirl988

We are the crowdWe're c-coming outGot my flash on it's trueNeed that picture of youIt's so magicalWe'd be so fantastical

We are the crowd
We're c-coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastical

You work in the Big Diamond Strip Club, not as a stripper, but as a bartender.

Cup was your supervisor and bestfriend. He always had your back when you had your little 'accidents'.

You were quite clumsy and often split drinks on yourself or other customers, mostly on yourself.

Cup found your clumsiness to be adorable.

Leather and jeans
We're rock glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us
It don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights
Cause you know that baby I

You admired Felix. The way he moves flawlessly in those tight leather jeans, made you drool.

Cup wasn't too bad either, masculine and fit. You could feel his toned muscles when you have the opportunity to get close to him.

Felix adored you as well, but with Oswald being so possessive over him, he hardly gets time to be around other men.

Cup had the same problem with Bendy. Cup likes him and all, but he just doesn't have the same romantic feelings as the little demon does.

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

You were having a rough day. You got a customer's order wrong, and yelled at by the boss.

Cup watched as you walked toward him carefully with a tray of drinks for the table in front of Felix's stage.

Old man Scotch smirked as he stuck out his boot and tripped you purposely.

You fell forward, drinks drenching your uniform.

I'll be a girl backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah 'cause you're my
Rockstar in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Brenda sat across the room with Noah, snickering.

You sat on the floor, soaked in alchohol, crying from embarrassment. You've never been so humiliated in your life.

Cup knelt down in front of you with a towel in hand, helping to dry you off.

Felix jumped off stage with a towel as well. He took one hand while Cup took the other and helped you stand.

Shadow is burnt
Yellow dance and we turn
My lashes are dry
Purple teardrops I cry it don't have a price
Loving you is cherry pie
'Cause you know that baby I

"Honey, are you alright? You weren't cut by the broken glass, were you?" Felix asked, checking your hands and face for any cuts.

Cup started picking up the broken glass and cleaning the spill.

You stood there, trying to wipe the endless stream of tears away.

Cup finished the clean up and looked at your heartbroken face. His arm wrapped around you, resting on your waist.

Felix consoled you, gently wiping your tears away. You started to drop to the floor.

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be
Your papa-paparazzi

The boys grabbed ahold of you. Cup's hand was firmly gripped onto your waist and his forehead gently pressed against your temple. Felix pressed his lips against your forehead as he grasped your hand.

Oswald and Bendy stalked towards you three. A dangerous aura surrounded them.

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

Felix and Cup walked you to the staff lounge/ locker area, to help you get changed.

Bendy and Oswald walked in, a scowl on their faces.

"Felix, what's the meaning of this!?" Ozzy growled.

Bendy, being mute, huffed and growled at Cup.

"Ozzy, I-" Felix started.

"Bendy, look-" Cup spoke.

"No, you belong with us! Only us! Now get away from him!" Ozzy demanded with Bendy nodding in agreement.

"No, you listen here Oswald! I am nobody's property, nobody's! I will be with whoever I want! Do you understand?!" Felix snapped.

Bendy started pulling Cup away by the hand. Cup jerked his hand away and stepped back.

"Bendy, you're cute and sweet and all, but I don't like you that way! Please, leave me alone!" Cup yelled, turning away.

Bendy backed away, heartbroken just like Ozzy. They left all the same.

Real good
(We're dancing in the studio)
Snap snap to
(That shit on the radio)
Don't stop
(For anyone)
We're plastic but we still have fun!

The boys looked back at you. A soft smile on their faces. The door locked without you even noticing.

Cup came behind you, unbuttoning your shirt while Felix slid your dress slacks off. Before you could register what was happening, you three were completely nude.

Cup was between your legs sucking you off while Felix kissed and bit at your neck.

He looked pretty uncomfortable with his hard on, so you figured a handjob would help give him some relief.

The way he purred at your touch made you quite excited on top of your arousal  from the other male's actions.

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

Cup pulled away before you could cum, earning a whine of need from you. He came behind you, grabbing your hip as he inserted his cock, groaning at the blissful feeling of your tight ass.

You gently pushed Felix down onto the bench of the dressing room and went down on him as Cup started thrusting.

Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be
Your papa-paparazzi

The three of you were on cloud nine. Cup loved the way your ass squeezed his cock. Felix was losing his sense of control with you deep throating him. You couldn't get enough of these studs.

Cup started thrusting slightly faster as he came inside you. Felix was not too far behind as he grasped your cock and helped you finish.

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine

The three of you took quick showers and got dressed in fresh clothes.

Cup and Felix lovingly kissed your cheek as you walked back out.
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi