stand in the rain

She never slows down

She doesn't know why
but she knows that when she's all alone,
feels like its all coming down
You were running. You didn't know why, but you were and you couldn't will yourself to slow down or stop. The emptiness of the void around you was suffocating. It felt like these invisible walls were closing in, preventing you from escaping.

She won't turn around

The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear,
the tears will not stop raining down

You snapped your head up. It was all just another nightmare. You recalled the recent events as you stared down at your lover's sleeping form while the machine above him bleeped.

The demon was stirred from his slumber by the sensation of warm droplets dripping onto his open palm. He looked up to see you visibly shake as you tried to will the tears away.

So stand in the rain

Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
Bendy's hand reached up to touch your cheek, brushing the tears away. You leaned into his hand, acknowledging his presence. 

You stand through the pain

You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

"Another nightmare, love?" he asked as you perched yourself along the edge of the mattress.

You nodded. The words caught in your throat were unwilling to emerge.

She won't make a sound

Alone in this fight with herself
and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down
You couldn't force your voice to cooperate without sounding like a broken cry. You blamed yourself for the incident that landed him in the hospital. Every time Bendy reassured you that he was fine, you made excuses to not leave his side.

She wants to be found

The only way out is through everything she's running from
wants to give up and lie down.

Bendy's arm wrapped around your waist as he tried to comfort you. Even though his injuries prevented him from sitting up, it didn't stop him from resting his head against your thigh. He gently tugged you backwards, urging you to lie down with him.

So stand in the rain

Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
The rain beat hard against the window pane as lightning flashed and thunder growled lowly. You let the tears roll down your cheeks and drip off your chin.

You stand through the pain

You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

Bendy sighed as he kissed the fresh scars through the bandages on the palm of your left hand. He wishes there were something he could do to help you. You didn't have to deal with the pain alone, not when he was willing to bear those burdens with you.

So stand in the rain

Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
Bendy watched as you forced yourself to stay awake. You hadn't had a proper nights rest in over a week. You were exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

Stand through the pain

You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be back

All that was on your mind was the sheer horror that you had committed. Your brother Joey had returned to the studio like you predicted. In order to save the studio from the hands of a mad man, you killed him. Just as he was aiming for the killing blow to Bendy, you swung that old heavy ax and ended his life in cold blood before dumping his body into the deep abyss he dug into his studio.

So stand in the rain

Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
Bendy managed to finally pull you down to lie beside him. He kissed you sweetly as his arms trapped you against his chest.

"It's okay to feel bad about what you did. He was your brother after all. But sweetheart, please don't make yourself suffer for doing what you felt was right" he said softly as you started crying again.

You stand through the pain

You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

"I just wish it didn't have to end like this. There were already so many death counts made in this hell-hole, and all I did was add one more"

"That's just the way life is sometimes. The corrupted get off easy, while the pure hearted have to live with the guilt of the justice served. But, those are thoughts for another day. Get some sleep love"

"Goodnight Bendy"