🍋love game

Let's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickYou sat in the casino

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
You sat in the casino. Watching the dealer closely to avoid being sharked. You knew how they played here. A devilishly handsome Cup dealt your hand. He looked You up and down before proposing a deal.

"You win, that's double the cash in your pocket. But if you lose, your mine" he said implying multiple things.

"Screw it! Not much to lose, plus I'm quite intrigued by this little wager" you said placing your bets.

I wanna kiss you
But if I do then I might miss you, babe
It's complicated and stupid
Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid
Guess he wants to play, wants to play
A lovegame, a lovegame
You played fair and square and won all the same. Cup looked a bit disheartened, but congratulated you anyhow. You placed your winning in you purse and returned your gaze to the strapping young man.

"It seems I've won....how disappointing" you slyly grinned.

" Wha-? " he was taken back.

"I really wanted to see what you had in store for me, had I lost our bet" you smiled.

"Who says you still can't ~?" He chuckled taking your hand and leading you off the showroom floor.

Hold me and love me
Just wanna touch you for a minute
Baby three seconds is enough for my heart to quit
He closed and locked the door behind him as you both undressed on the way to the bedroom. His hands gingerly mapping out every curve of your body as they came to rest on your hips. You kissed him along his jawline and down his neck.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't think too much just thrust that dick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
With you placed so perfectly, so delicately in his lap, it was easy to just insert himself into you. You moaned as he did so, and began bouncing eagerly, riding him as his eyes rolled back.

Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
You were unbelievably tight! Your pussy squeezed him, intending to milk him dry. He loved it, you were even better that his ex Bon-bon. He met you halfway with your bouncing. He went up as you came down, you yelped as he hit the spot that drives you nuts.

I'm on a mission
And it involves some heavy touching, yeah
You've indicated your interest
I'm educated in sex, yes
Cup changed positions so that he was in top. He dicked you down like a whore as you clawed and scratched at his back. You were seeing stars as you came on his still thrusting member. He was showing no signs of slowing any time soon.

Now I want it bad, want it bad
A lovegame, a lovegame
Hold me and love me
Just wanna touch you for a minute
Baby three seconds is enough for my heart to quit
You locked your legs around his waist and wrapped your arms over his shoulders. He picked you up and fucked you against the back wall his bed rested against. You cried out as he hit the spot again and again.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't think too much just thrust that dick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Your mind went completely blank. You were so overstimulated it was crazy! Hours went by it seemed and you were lost in his trap. The spider had become the fly in this web of erotic ecstasy.

Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
Cup didn't know what had gotten into himself, but he was having the time of his life. He glanced in the mirror across the room and saw his reflection had yellow scelara's. His boss, the devil himself, was behind this.

"Don't mind me, enjoy yourself while you can young one" he heard.

I can see you staring there from across the block
With a smile on your mouth and your hand on your (huh)
The story of us, it always starts the same
With a boy and a girl and a (huh) and a game
Cup just have his mental gratitude as he made you cry out And arch your back again. Tonight was a night that neither of you wanted to forget.

And a game
And a game, and a game
A lovegame
Cup's energy was finally running low after going all night. You were far from disappointed with his performance. To be honest, you weren't sure if you'd have the strength or energy to walk later to get home. You came again, triggering his climax. He came hard inside of you.

Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
You both laid there tangled in the sheets, out of breath. Cup smiled as he brushed the sweat and stray hair out of your face. You smiled as you cupped his face, pulling him in for a kiss.

"If I knew you were this good, I would've lost on purpose" you smirked.

"Next time I'll be sure to just skip the deal making baby doll" he retorted.

You curled up in his chest and slept peacefully.

Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game, Dans le lovegame
The next morning, Cup awoke to the sight of you struggling to stand up from the bed. He almost felt bad for being so rough on you.

"Let her rest. You have the day off. Noah 'agreed' to cover for you" he heard his boss order.

You were pulled back into the warm comfort of the bedsheets. Your back colliding with the bare muscular chest of your stud from last night.

"Sleep baby. I'll take you home later when you've got more strength back" he smiled firefly as he kissed your back and shoulders.

You simply smiled as you returned to his warm embrace.