clockwork

The sun is setting fastWe are alone at lastCome on let's have some funParty has just begunY

We are alone at last
Come on let's have some fun
Party has just begun
Y

ou And Sammy had just finished cleaning the sanctuary. All the ghouls and monsters had migrated elsewhere, leaving you both alone. Sammy grinned as he turned on the record player. He whirled around and held his hand to you.

"M'lady~ may I have this dance?" he cooed seductively.

"Why of course good sir" you giggled as he spun you found and dipped you.

Enter the ticking clock
Deepest secrets unlocked
We sing with no regard
To our surroundings, off our guard
The ticking of the Bendy clocks kept in time with the swinging melody. Sammy laughed whole heartedly as you happily danced along to the melody of his midnight sonata.

Don't take your eyes off me
This isn't fantasy
We have only got one chance
Come on, let us have one last dance
H

e couldn't bare to peel his gaze from your enchanting beauty. He felt like he was living in a fairytale. You were a beauty and he was a beast. The ink that rotted this place had more mercy on your body than it did his. Still he was happy that he could have his last dance with you here forever.

[clockwork]
'cause we're not gonna sleep tonight
clockwork
hurry up and turn out the lights
The lights flickered out, leaving the department cast in the sun glow of the candles. Even after a long hard day, neither of you were tired.

clockwork
cause we're gonna stop time tonight
gonna stop time tonight
gonna stop time tonight] x2
T

he songs tempo slowed to what seemed like a crawl. The melody like that of a lullaby. Sammy held you close to his chest. His large inky hand, caressed your cheek as he leaned in.

[clockwork] x5
Hurry up and turn out the lights
[clockwork] x5
'cause we're gonna stop time tonight
Y

ou met him halfway as you savoured a long awaited kiss from the music director. You always found him charming when you worked together here. Even after what he's become, he was still the same Sammy you've known for thirty years.

World is at a standstill
Hard to define what's real
At this rave of desire
Why don't we light the fire
Y

ou both pulled away to breath. Your head rested against his chest. He hummed, he never thought that you actually kiss him back.

The clicking gears of time
Rusted with tear and grime
Will only stop for us
So let's give up this animus
Since we're already here
You smiled warmly as his warm embrace engulfed you. You felt safe, loved, appreciated. Joey didn't appreciate your hard work and efforts, not like Sammy did. When you first woke up, you were scared and alone in a puddle of tar black slime.

Might as well scream and cheer
Party 'til your mind succumbs
And all your senses become numb
Y

ou screamed and cried as the searchers and lost one's dragged you to their makeshift village. You were being forced to succumb to whatever fate they had for you. Then Sammy came, wielding an axe. He sent them back to the puddles they crawled out from one by one. Then, his masked face landed on your form.

'cause we're not gonna sleep tonight
clockwork
hurry up and turn out the lights
clockwork
He was speechless as he recognized you immediately. You were terrified, until he spoke. After that, you never left his side. It was dangerous to wander these balls alone, but with Sammy you had nothing to fear.

cause we're gonna stop time tonight
gonna stop time tonight
B

efore either of you knew it, the record player had stopped. You were so lost in each other that you failed to notice the silence.

clockwork
make your fantasies come to life
clockwork
turn your energy into light
 You soon went to bed in his small office. Morning will come with more tasks at hand.

clockwork
cause we're gonna stop time tonight
gonna stop time tonight
Y

ou were roughly awoken very early in the morning.

"Darling wake up! We have to go! The ink demon is outside!" He was panicked .

You hurried to grab your supply bag and followed him through the secret passages in the walls.

[clockwork] x5
Hurry up and turn out the lights
[clockwork] x5
'cause we're gonna stop time tonight
Y

ou reached level K and made your way to the miracle station. Sammy shoved you inside and ran upstairs to the workshop. You were terrified. What if he was caught?!

clockwork
like we're gonna die young tonight
clockwork
show me all of your hidden light
A few minutes later, the only web disappeared and you hadn't seen Sammy. Carefully, you stepped out and went upstairs. He wasn't there. The door to the next room was open and you wearily sauntered in.

clockwork
never give up without a fight
give up without a fight
I

t was Alice Angel's toy room where Susie dressed up and sang for visitors. The booth was empty with a fresh hole shattered in the glass window. Hanging from the jagged glass, was Sammy's mask.

'cause we're not gonna sleep tonight
clockwork
hurry up and turn out the lights
clockwork
cause we're gonna stop time tonight
gonna stop time tonight
A

n inky trail lead to the door inside the booth. A message written in ink was scrawled on the door.
'She's heartless'

clockwork
like we're gonna die young tonight
clockwork
show me all of your hidden light
You had to find him. It was crazy, to think that the angel is no better then the demon in this hell. You were gonna give that bitch a piece of your mind.

clockwork
never give up without a fight
give up without a fight
Y

ou climbed the staircase up to level nine, not taking any chances with the shitty elevator that Joey forced Thomas to install. Just your luck, you saw the person you hated most at her door. Henry Stein. You reluctantly followed him until you would find Sammy again.

[clockwork] x5
Hurry up and turn out the lights
[clockwork] x5
'cause we're gonna stop time tonight
Y

ou were almost there. He was right there within your reach. The floorboards caved in and you plummeted to your death as you fell down into level fourteen.