truly madly deeply

Felix x reader

I'll be your dream

I'll be your dream

I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy

I'll be your hope I'll be your love

Be everything that you need

It was valentines day, a day where couples get together and be all lovey and sweet.

Felix sat alone in the diner, reading love letters from all of his adoring fans.

None of which caught his attention so far.

He sighed reaching into his bag for the last letter.

Felix was amazed, the letter was encased in an elegant floral envelope.

Delicate handwriting was intricately embossed in silver ink.

He knew exactly who wrote this letter, for no one's calligraphy could ever match yours.

I'll love you more with every breath

Truly, madly, deeply do

He carefully opened the envelope, reading the equally beautiful text inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Felix,

It's been some time since I've seen you.

I hope you are well.

Valentines day has come around once again.

I'll sadly be spending it alone, since Brute has cheated and left me again.

I hope your day will be filled with happiness and surrounded by people who love you.

Your dearest friend,

(Y/n)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be strong I will be faithful

'cause I'm counting on

A new beginning

A reason for living

A deeper meaning, yeah

Felix walked to your apartment.

He heard yelling between you and another man.

Instead of going through the front door, Felix went up the fire escape to your living room window.

He peeked in through the open window, seeing a burly gruff-looking wolf yelling at you.

"Just get out! Why can't you just leave me alone?! Haven't you done enough, you dirty cheating bastard!?" you screamed.