poker face

I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas playsFold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it baby stay with me (I love it)

Fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it baby stay with me (I love it)

Love Game intuition play the cards with spades to start
And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

You sat in the Devil's infamous casino, a mountain of chips in front of you and the cheeky smirk of the Ink demon peering over it. He was confident that he would win this hand. Your stone cold expressionless face, hid the knowledge of your royal flush.

He was rather handsome for a dirty, conniving demon. Perhaps when this hand is over, you could invite him to play a different 'game'.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

With a smug grin and a click of his tongue, Bendy showed his hand, it was a full house. You returned the smugness by flashing your hand before him. He looked bewildered as you collected your winnings and left the table.

Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)

Bendy chased after you like a moth to a flame. He was entranced by you, addicted to you, like the debtors were to this facility. He prowled around the room. He was a beast, looking for his beauty.

Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She is gonna let nobody)

You kept walking. Weaving through the crowd, you were certain you had lost the demon in the sea of patrons. Although you got a kick out of playing games with the male, you weren't too keen on making any deals with him.

P p p poker face, p p p poker face
(Muh muh muh muh)
P p p poker face, p p poker face
(Muh muh muh muh)

Just as you thought you escaped the 'lion', you found yourself falling into a 'pit of vipers'. Another man, roughly your age, decided to 'pick you up'. He was drastically less charming than the entertainer, Wally Warbles.

The closer the stranger strode towards you, the farther back you pressed yourself. It wasn't long until you were backed against the wall.

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be
A little gambling is fun when you're with me (I love it)

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it's love, if its not rough it isn't fun, fun
Just as Bendy rounded the corner, his smirk turned into a snarling growl. The air around him was dark and deathly cold as he walked towards you.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
A soft whimper escaped from your throat as you were pinned. The demon stranger licked his lips as his hot breath and sharp teeth grazed your neck.