I'm so sorry

About time for anyone telling you off for all your deedsNo sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to readYou and Mug were two sides of the same coin

No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
You and Mug were two sides of the same coin. Sadly though, both of you were viewed differently by those around.

You were a tyrant, a rebel. You were forced under the Devil's thumb and were trying to escape by all means necessary.

Mug was pulled into the Devil's work by his greedy brother. He had half a mind to succumbing to the dark side just to teach him a lesson.

No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death
You stood in the corner of the little shop, watching the boys. They used every penny they had to barter with the pig behind the counter.

You looked at the irritated brother in blue in slight horror. His eyes flickered between their pure azure and a sickening yellowed and crimson color.

You knew this look too well. You had to talk to him before it was too late. You couldn't let someone so innocent fall because of anger and spite tainting their mind and heart.

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low
You caught up to them as they were after their first contract. The boys finally had it in their grasp. Cup held it ecstatic that they had one less opponent in their way. Mug in a stupor, raised his hand and aimed his pea shooter at the back of his brother's head.

A son of a stepfather
A son of a
I'm so sorry
A son of a stepfather
A son of a
I'm so sorry
You wasted no time in moving quickly to tackle the boy down. The pea shooter missed, hitting a fence post. Cup whirled around to see you, a hooded female, sitting on his brother's back.

Cup took his aim. Furious that you dared to attack his younger brother.

"I'm only here to help. He nearly shot a hole through that porcelain skull of yours" you said putting an open hand up.

No lies and no deceiving, that is what he loves
I keep tryin' to conceive that death is from above
Cup then saw it, the flickering of appearance in Mugman. He got down on his knees in front of Mug.

"W-what happened? Who are you?" The hazy minded male groggily spoke.

"I'm (y/n), and I saved you from nearly killing your brother"

"What?! OhmygodCupI'msosorry!" He splurted out in a panic.

No time
I get by and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death
"Calm down young one. This wasn't your fault, not entirely anyway" you said helping him up.

"What do you mean 'not entirely'? How is any of it his fault?!" Cup huffed, stamping his foot.

"Part of this is the Devil's doing and part of it is yours" you started.

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low
"How is any of it my fault?!" Cup shouted.

"Cup, if you would shut up for two minutes, she could explain!" Mug flared up.

"Your greed, pulled him into this mess. Anyone would get angry at being put in your situation. And the big man seems to like feeding off that negativity" you explained sadly as you tugged at your collar and wrists.

A son of a stepfather
A son of a
I'm so sorry
A son of a stepfather
A son of a
I'm so sorry
"How do you know about this stuff?" Mug asked.

"I used to be just like you, then my older sister traded me away for a fool's fortune. I unconsciously killed her, while watching the entire time. There was nothing I could do, and now I can't get away. You said removing your cloak and revealing your rough iron collar and cuffs.

They burned you with Hell's fire and branded you with the Devil's mark.

Life isn't always what you think it'd be
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn
Mug looked at you with a deep sense of sorrow. He pulled a shining golden key out of his pocket. He was told by the Chalice that they would need it in time.

He held it up, looking at your collar. He noticed a keyhole on the back. The closer he got, the brighter the key gleamed.

And I know, I know that I did you wrong
But will you trust me when I say that I'll
Make it up to you somehow, somehow
"Well miss, you helped me in my time of need. Now, let me help you in yours" he said, inserting the key into the lock.

There was a loud click as the the collar gleamed blindingly bright. It and the cuffs clattered onto the dirt patch with a clank.

The crackling scorch marks healed as your eyes returned to their bright (e/c) hue.

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You stood there amazed by what happened. One minute you were an eternal slave, the very next you were as free as the air you breathed.

Tears flooded down your cheeks as the time altering effects wore off and turned you back to the same age as Mug.

You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low
You smiled as you leapt into his arms. You were far more than grateful for his kindness and mercy.

"Thank you. If you need anything, and I mean anything. Let me know, I'd be more than happy to help"

A son of a stepfather
A son of a
I'm so sorry
A son of a stepfather
Mug held his hand out, a smile across his face.

The area surrounding you darkened as Cup fell to a shattered heap.

A son of a
I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry
A son of
Mug reopened his eyes. The scelara's were a sickly yellow and the iris was blood red.

"In that case my dear, let's go home. You've wandered far enough for today little one" he said in a voice to horrifying to not recognize.

You blinked and you were back in your cage at the casino. The collar and bindings still tightly locked and burning.

On the floor before you, were the shattered remains of the boys. In your hands, you held the cracked and chipped head of the blue clad young man you grew attached to.