video games

Quest! Bendy x fem! Reader
shuukii_

Swinging in the backyard
Pull up in your fast car whistling my name

You were in the backyard sitting on the wooden swing that hung from the great old oak. You could hear the roaring engine of Bendy's sports car as he pulled up in the driveway. He whistled, calling out your name like always.

Today was your game day with him. A day you two spent together without the rest of the gang.

Open up a beer

And you say get over here and play a video game

He grabbed a beer from the mini fridge and sat down in his favorite chair.

"C'mon doll, let's get started" he said turning on the system and grabbing the controller.

I'm in his favorite sun dress

Watching me get undressed take that body downtown

I say you the bestest
Lean in for a big kiss put his favorite perfume on

You grabbed the other controller and took your place on his lap as always. He hugged you and breathed in the sweet scent of the perfume he loved you wearing. He smiled seeing you in the same sundress that you wore the day you met. You turned towards him and gave him a kiss.

Go play your video game

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
You happily played the game together as your teamwork skill were impeccable. You'd do anything for him if he asked and everything you do is for him alone.

Heaven is a place on earth with you

Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
You were happy anywhere as long as it was with him. You knew everything he enjoyed doing.

He fell in love with you because of your nature. You were a known trouble maker and all around 'bad girl', and frankly Bendy loved that.

They say that the world was built for two

Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do

You thought love was something only found in a story book. That if there was someone special out there for you, he would've found you by now. It turns out that you found him.

Singing in the old bars

Swinging with the old stars
Living for the fame

Kissing in the blue dark
Playing pool and wild darts
Video games

Later that night you two went to this old bar and dance club. You both hit the floor demanding that all eyes gazed upon you.

Bendy kissed you as the lights dimmed down and whisked you off to go play in the lounge.

He holds me in his big arms

Drunk and I am seeing stars
This is all I think of

You were both fairly drunk as you giddily sat in each others arms. He nuzzled into you sweetly as you waited for your highs to pass.

Watching all our friends fall

In and out of Old Paul's
This is my idea of fun
Playing video games

You laughed as you passed Paul's bar, watching a few of your friends stumble out completely shit faced. These were the kind of nights you craved when you are with him.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you

Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
You and Bendy walked around town for a few hours, enjoying the serene atmosphere. The alcohol leaving your systems slowly gave you time to feel blissful in the chilly autumn night air.

I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?

It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do (Now you do)

Bendy got a little cheeky as he swooped you up into his arms and kissed you deeply in the alley. Smiling through the kiss, you slipped his goggles off his head and ran your fingers through his hair.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you

Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Bendy noticed the goggles disappearance and laughed heartily as you slipped them onto your own head. His gloved hand brushing against your rosy cheek as he pulled you in for another heated kiss.

Heaven is a place on earth with you

Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
It was three in the morning, the witching hour, before you arrived back home. Both tired from the long day, you retired together to your room.

Bendy started up a warm bath for the two of you in the large Jacuzzi. Happily you bathed together without a care in the world.

Upon getting out, Bendy kissed and nipped at your neck and shoulders.

They say that the world was built for two

Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do (Now you do)

Now you do (Now you do)

You got into your sleepwear and crawled into bed. Bendy pulled you close, snuggling into your warmth. You buried your face into his chest. Smiling you let out a sigh.

"I love you princess" he said kissing you yet again.

"I love you too, my prince charming"