self inflicted achromatic

I wanna be like you, I wanna say that I can I wanna be the person that you think that I am but even if I had it all come true like a dream is the person I came to be the really real me? You looked up to Bendy

I wanna say that I can
I wanna be the person that you think that I am
but even if I had it all come true like a dream
is the person I came to be the really real me?
You looked up to Bendy. He was so optimistic about how things were gonna turn out. You wish you were that positive about things. Everything you ever did turned out wrong no matter how hard you tried. But if everything worked the way you wanted it to, would you still be the person you are today?

So young and simple,
wishing like things would come true
now as I am, I understand it’s best I die and soon
just by living i’m hurting them another day
You were young. You lived by simplicity. Though it was silly of you, you were always wishing for the world to just turn in your favour. But despite everything, you knew there was no place you truly belonged. You were better off dead and forgotten. Everyday you spent with Bendy was agonizing for him. You were convinced that your death would make things better for him.

hundreds cry, all I do is ruin everything
nobody wanted me, no one there to need
if only I could live in that kind of world I dreamed
You were supposed to know the exact location of all the pieces to the machine, but your map was destroyed in the floor after it broke. Everyone in town hated you, it was all your fault. You were such a screw up. If only the world could be like the one you dreamed of.

just by leaving i’m helping them another day
hundreds smile, all they do is laugh at everything
nobody there to scream,
no more being mean but see
You joined Bendy, hoping to do some good and fix your mistakes. Maybe when it was all done, people would praise you for your hard work. Then again, maybe not. You grimaced as you pressed the blade into your wrist. Bendy was too kind to you. You didn't deserve such treatment.

things like that would never happen for me
day after day I found my way, sleepwalking through
like this i’ll fade without a trace, it’s for the best I do
The next morning you lazily say up and bandaged your arms and legs. You were groggy as you are breakfast and treaded slowly behind the group. Maybe if you were lucky you'd get lost before they knew you were gone.

just by living i’m nothing for another day
hundred lives, never knowing me or anything
nobody wanted me, no one there to need
why would I wanna live in the kind of world I see?
Bendy noticed that you were having issues keeping up. He also noticed the fresh bandages that went up past your elbows and halfway up your thighs. He was worried about you. He really liked you over any of the other newcomers in their crew.

Just by leaving i’m no one for another day
hundred lives, never changing them or anything
nobody there to scream, no more being mean to me
You stumbled a lot, barely able to hold consciousness. The group decided to break for lunch after having walked for six hours.

then could I have it all back in one piece?
In the end, we’ll fall to the ground
again over and over and never get up
in the end, the person they made in me
You stuffed the last bite of your sandwich into your mouth as you flicked out a pocket knife. Bendy looked over to see that the blade was stained with blood. He was horrified as you absent mindedly pulled up your sleeve and began carving into the bruising flesh.

breaking and breaking and never pick up
in the end, we’re leaving it all again
over and over and never wake up
He ran at you, startling the others as he wrestled the knife effortlessly from your tired grip. You laid there blurry eyes and emotionless as your mind processes what was happening.

You regained your focus to see Bendy knelt over you. He cleaned and properly treated the cuts as tears dripped from his eyes. He noticed you staring at him, embarrassed and bewildered.

"What were you thinking!? You could've died!" He shouted.

"What does it matter? It's not like anyone would miss me when I'm gone. Nobody back home would bat an eye at the death of (y/n) the useless engineer" you grumbled.

"That's stupid! If course someone would miss you! You're not useless, you matter to me!" He babbled through his tears.

"What?! Bendy I dont-"

"I love you, you idiot!" He screamed blushing madly with tears streaming down.

just by living i’m bringing you another day
why,just for me, can you smile after everything?
In the end, the smile you give to me
right when I wanted to give it all up and
I really do wish that I didn’t and all of the moments
Your own tears flooded as you threw yourself into the demon's arms. He held you tight as he kissed you all over.

You had all gotten up to continue walking. Your legs wobbled and have out after several attempts to stand. Bendy knelt down and carried you on his back. You helped as he hoisted you up and firmly squeezed your ass. He only smiled victoriously

I tried just to die said goodbye
just by leaving i’m no one for another day hundred lives,
never changing them or anything
somebody here to scream, someone here is stopping me
why can’t I laugh it off the way that i’d dreamed?
Y

ou smiled back happily before waking up in his former bed alone. You clutched his framed photo to your chest. You looked down to see the empty bottle of pills and freshly bloodied knife laying beside your freshly stitched and bandaged arm. You cried your heart out.

Bendy died three years ago.