youth

Boris x reader

Shadows settle on the place, that you leftOur minds are troubled by the emptinessYou stood over the cliff, glaring at the camper filled with people you once called your friends

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

You stood over the cliff, glaring at the camper filled with people you once called your friends. Your body twitched as you internally struggled to keep you composure. Ever since the Devil possessed you, your mind was put through what could only be described as a brutal bloody war zone. You hated it, hated the way it made you feel and act. You hate the person you've become.

Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time

From the perfect start to the finish line

Even though you were cast away from the group, your 'master' ordered you to keep following and stop them from reaching the machine at all costs. Whether it's you or them that dies, it doesn't matter. As long as the job is done.

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones

'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs
Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong

Currently, you were down in a cavern with Boris. You had managed to split the group up with the land slide. You could hardly breath with all the dust and dirt in the air, not to mention you were sure that at least two or three of your ribs were cracked if not- no scratch that- they're broken. Blood pooled under the pressure of your arm favoring that side. Your vision blurred as you looked up at the wolf.

We are the reckless

We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before he gets there

His side was gashed open. He knelt down, his hand applying pressure. You just barely stood up, stumbling towards the wounded wolf. Panicked, he scrambled backwards away from you.

"P-please (y/n), do-on't hurt me. We us-ed to be friends, remember?" he tried to reason as he clutched the rosary you left behind.

The long necklace like strand of beads wrapped around his wrist and forearm. The cross resting on the palm of his hand.

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones
'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone
We're setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home
It was a flood that wrecked this

Dropping to your knees, you reached your hand out to him. Tears cascading down as blood dripped from your lips.

"Boris please, help me! I-I don't want to hurt you, or anyone for that matter. I'm not in control, please make him stop!" you cried revealing the Devil's seal on your shoulder.

Boris quickly wrapped his side and held his palm up, level with the seal.

"I'm sorry (y/n), this is gonna hurt, but it'll also break the bond with him"

He pressed the cross flush against the seal and clutched you tight. You screamed from the searing pain and hugged Boris tighter as you buried your face into his shoulder.

And you caused it

And you caused it
And you caused it

The pain subsided, then everything turned black as you collapsed into his warm loving embrace. Boris made quick to carefully bandage your wounds. He carried you on his back as he continued to look for the rest of the group.

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette

A lifeless face that you'll soon forget
My eyes are damp from the words you left
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest

Bendy rounded the corner, stopping dead in his tracks as he spotted your head hanging over his brother's shoulder.

"Boris, what are you doing?! she could wake up any minute and kill you!"

"No Bendy, she won't hurt us anymore. It wasn't her fault to begin with" Boris started explained as he looked over his shoulder at you.

Cup was right behind Bendy as he overheard what Boris just said. He noticed the seal that was ruined by the cross freshly burnt over it.

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one

'Cause most of us are bitter over someone
Setting fire to our insides for fun
To distract our hearts from ever missing them
But I'm forever missing him

"Should've known he'd play dirty. That son of a bitch is dead when I see him" Cup growled lighting a cigarette.

"Come on, we better get her back to the camper so Felix can treat her wounds" Mug said helping Boris.

And you caused it

And you caused it
And you caused it

"So dad, that's the kind of game you wanna play huh? Well, it takes two to tango and I'm the one taking the lead not you" Bendy said to no one in particular.

"You Bendy! Ya coming?" Cup shouted from the RV.

"Yeah I'm coming!"