want to want me

It's too hard to sleepI got the sheets on the floor, nothing on meAnd I can't take it no more, it's a hundred degreesY

I got the sheets on the floor, nothing on me
And I can't take it no more, it's a hundred degrees
Y

ou laid back on your bed. It was nearly midnight and your air conditioner had finally quit working after all these years of loyal maintenance.

Your flat was a heat magnet. It was nearly ninety degrees and you were sweating bullets.

I got one foot out the door, where are my keys?
'Cause I gotta leave yeah
In the back of the cab
I tipped the driver 'head of time, get me there fast
Y

ou pulled on a tank top and shorts then slipped on your flip flops. It was too hot to stay here the night. You reached for your keys only to remember that your car was in the shop. You used your cellphone to order a taxi and payed extra for the driver to make haste to get you to your stop.

I got your body on my mind, I want it bad
Oh just the thought of you gets me so high
So high
Y

ou tiredly smiled as you thought about your two boyfriends and how they would probably be dog tired and grumpy, but they would gladly take you in for the night.

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you
C

up got a text. Sitting up, he strained his eyes to look at the bright screen long enough to read it.

He got up and walked to the room next door.

"Bendy, wake up. We've got company coming over"

"Who the hell is paying us a visit at thelve-thirty in the morning?!" He groaned, throwing his door open.

"(Y/n), the AC unit broke in her suite and she can't get a new one until her check loads tomorrow"

"Oh, well in that case, I'm okay with that" he said going to the fridge for a soda.

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you
Y

ou were tired and sticky with sweat. All you had on you was your purse and overnight bag.

You open the door
Wearing nothing but a smile down to the floor
And you whisper in my ear, "Baby I'm yours"
Ooh just the thought of you gets me so high, so high
So high
Y

ou got out and knocked on the front door. After a few minutes, a tired but smiling Cup answered the door.

"Hey sweetie, come on in and make yourself comfortable" he said stepping aside.

"Thanks hon, I really appreciate you boys taking me in like this" you replied kissing his cheek.

"Anytime babe, your free to use the shower if needed and the kitchen is open to you if you get hungry" Cup closed the door after you and followed you inside.

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you
Y

ou had taken your shower and got into your comfortable pajamas before joining the boys on the couch.

Bendy wrapped an arm around your waist as he kissed you on the neck.

"Feel better after your shower doll?"

"Mhm, I'm getting kinda sleepy now though" you squeaked with a yawn.

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you
"

Aww, our poor baby~. How bout we get you settled into your room then, shall we Cup?" He cooed as cup scooped you up.

He carefully cradled you to his chest as he and Bendy went off to another room.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
B

esides their personal rooms, there was one room that was specifically used only when you came over. A glorious California king bed fitted with the best duvet bedding set they could afford.

You were placed oh so delicately upon the soft sheets as they crawled in after you.

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you
T

his room was a hundred percent cooler than yours was. You were delighted and appreciative for the kindness and generous pampering you were given.

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you
B

endy was almost asleep when you kissed him. He reacted immediately by cupping your cheek and returning the loving gesture.

I would do anything
Just to get up next to you
Anything and everything
Just to get up next to you
Y

ou rolled over to give Cup the same loving treatment as he gripped your waist, almost hesitant to let go of you.

Just to get up next to you
Y

ou smiled warmly as you shimmied under the covers and got comfortable. Cup and Bendy followed suit and curled close to you. Bendy's lips against your shoulder and Cup was in the crook of your neck. The three of you were happy as you slept comfortably.