in chains

I kept on saying,“I don’t need you!” My Sad ProcessThere’s nowhere to go, look at this pain,You say there bitter and hurt

I kept on saying,
“I don’t need you!”
My Sad Process
There’s nowhere to go, look at this pain,
You say there bitter and hurt. You thought Joey was your friend. Why did he betray you like this.

You were forced to roam the forsaken amusement park. You can for your life as Norman, the projectionist, chased you up the hall.

You took shelter in the box. It seemed pointless as he reached out to rip the door open. Bendy ran in screeching as he lunged at Norman.

"Stop fighting! I can't take this anymore!" You screamed as you sobbed.

They both stopped and opened the door. They reached down to comfort you as you were on your knees.

"I don't need your pity!" You shouted swatting them away as you ran off.

Stabbed in the chest
Please just leave it alone
“I don’t need any words!”
It’s left behind by Your Sad Process
You watched as Susie, the Alice Angel incarnate, was Stabbed by Allison once again. You were stuck in this intimate cycle. You ended everything only for it to rewind and start all over again, like a film reel. You felt helpless. You just wanted out.

They knew how you felt. They knew how maddening it was to lose yourself and everyone around you, time after time. Never resting, never filling the pain.

No emotion in my eyes,
I‘m turning around again today
Your Little World
I’ve forgotten how to flap my wings.
You tried to jump the gap to the door, when Bendy chased you again. You were so close but you failed. Instead of landing in the pool below, a strong pair of arms caught you. You looked up to see the projectionist, cradling you after your fall. He wasn't aggressive like he was the first few encounters.

If you notice it, the wheels turn
To such things in the past, wave your hand “Bye, Bye”.
Let’s start
He carried you as he drained the ink pooling in the rooms. His grip was firm, but comforting as he kept you from falling and harming yourself. You didn't fight. There was no point. He would easily win.

When you receive this voice,
There will be new light
That chain, tear it apart.
Take hold of this chance!
He entered the music department and turned the power on. He placed you down in the doorway of The flooded stairwell and motioned you to stay put.

You did as you were told as searchers flooded the room. He held the axe as he took them out one by one.

Soon enough you were hunting down The keys and entering the sanctuary. You had definitely concluded that Sammy had lost his marbles down here. You had finally entered the office and flipped the switched. As you rounded the corner to the exit, you were knocked unconscious.

The one who has been chained
Wasn’t me, but you
And yet,
You already knew that
You woke up with that annoying music director in your face as you were tied tight to a beam. He kept ranting on about how you were the sacrifice and he was going to be set free. You heard the ducts groaning above as Sammy eagerly ran off to finalize the ritual.

A moment later, an inky black web, sprawled through the room as searchers closed in. Bendy emerged, tossing the makeshift mask to the floor and walked straight towards you.

You were terrified until he gently untied you and carried you to safety. Who was this demon and where was the brute that chased you down tirelessly?

Lamenting as if I’m in a dream.
If you notice it, make a detour
I don’t know what’s in the future baby But let’s start from here
Again you were here, doing the angel's bidding. Instead of being your death, Bendy was your aid where he could. Norman did what he could as well to help you. This felt so unreal. One minute they were trying to kill you, now they were practically at your beck and call.

When you hear this verse,
The door will open
That chain, tear it apart.
This chance is reborn!
You stood there at the demon's throne. The last reel in your hand ready to play before resetting again. You looked back at your new found friends. You hesitated, there was no escaping this place. Why do you bother looking for a way out. There was nothing for you out there anyways.

When you receive this voice,
There will be new light
That chain, tear it apart.
Take hold of this chance!
Break free from the chains.
You say the reel back down, turning on your heels. You smiled at them before running into their embrace. You weren't ready to say goodbye, because there was never a need for one. This is your home. They are your family.