downpour

Raining ever constantly I'm drowning in the ocean deepIt's hard to move, it's dark outThere's nothing to do all aloneYou and Bendy finally made it out of that hellish studio

I'm drowning in the ocean deep
It's hard to move, it's dark out
There's nothing to do all alone
You and Bendy finally made it out of that hellish studio. Although you had made a truce, you didn't exactly trust the demon.

You grabbed what remained of your trusty axe and started walking away from the studio.

You shone on through~!
Sunlight building clearer skies
Wash away my loneliness;
But somehow you only caused more
"Hey, where are you going?!" He asked chasing after you.

"Home, or whatever is left of it. I've been trapped down in that godforsaken shit hole for months. It wouldn't surprise me if the bank repossessed my house and car" you huffed looking over your ink stained shoulder.

"Let me come with you. It's not like I've got anywhere else to go" he said trailing behind.

Downpour on me if you must
I'll take what I have to bare;
Reap what I sow
But that's still unfair;
Making me go on without you
"What the hell makes you think that I'd want you around? After all the hell I went through just to survive, I don't wanna be stuck looking at your mug, let alone live with you!"

Bendy staggered back at your attacking statement. Your outburst was expected, but the sheer harshness was still new. You weren't the same cheerful person from thirty years ago. Time and war changed you, not to mention the hell from the studio.

"There's no need for hostility (y/n). I just need a place for the night, that's all"

"Why shouldn't I be hostile? I was lied to, betrayed, abandoned, and hunted for sport. I'm tired of having to fight all the time! I wish I had never responded to Joey's letter!" You said crying as you finally reached the house.

It was still there. Your keys still fit the lock. A note from Joey was placed in the mailbox.

[I paid off the bank and got the deed. You'll find it on your desk. Take care.
Your best pal
Joey Drew]

"Tch! Go ahead you old lying ass bastard, put yourself in more debt. See if I care!" You growled throwing it away.

You fixed a small dinner for you and your unwanted guest, before going to bed. He slept on the couch.

Nothing ever goes as planned and
Nothing goes by command
"Don't leave me," I cry,
"Please don't leave me again--"
Bendy was awoken by your sobbing cries.

"No!  Nononono! Boris, please no! Sammy.....Norman....Allison....Tom... come back, please! Don't leave me here like this!" You sobbed, clutching the sides of your head.

Bendy came in groggy and miffed, but was saddened by your pain. You went through so much and he didn't make it any better.

He sat on the edge of the mattress, rubbing your back and running his fingers through your hair. Your body clenched and stiffened at first,but relaxed when you realized you were safe.

Nothing goes the way I want
So I'm stuck with just this song
and nothing's going right...
Nothing's going right
You opened your eyes and looked up. Bendy's inky face looked sadly over you. He looked like he regretted a lot of things.

"Bendy-?"

"I'm sorry" he said finally speaking.

"For what?"

"All the pain and trouble I caused you"

"It wasn't your fault, Joey's the one who created this mess. It was no help when he dragged so many good people down when his 'kingdom' fell. Susie, Norman, Sammy, Thomas, Allison, Bertrum, Grant. They all suffered because Joey wanted to be a narcissist jackass"

Bendy stared at your tearful face in awe as you said the nicest thing since leaving the workshop.

I thought it was impossible
To feel as bad as this
It's terrifyingly lonely
Nobody's around
"(Y/n), why did you come back?"

"I don't know. Maybe I was hoping that Joey forgave me for leaving when I was drafted. I though that I might still have a spot to come back and work again. If I had known that this is what our achievements would lead to, I would never have left" you said drying your eyes.

"This isn't your fault. Nobody saw the outcome of this. We were all in the dark. One minute, I'm just a collection of lines on a page, next I was wandering the halls with unexplained rage"

Downpour on me if you must
I'll take what I have to bare;
Reap what I sow
But that's still unfair;
Making me go on without you
"That's the thing. I was always pushing Joey to do the right thing. But in turn, I went in a different direction. If I had stayed and push a bit harder, would it have come down to this, or would I have been drowned to form a more bizarre beast in his empire?"

"It's hard to say. But we're here and alive, holding onto whatever pride and dignity we've got left. He'll get what's coming to him soon enough"

Nothing ever goes as planned but
at least I'm not the only one crying
Nothing ever goes right
"You're right. We just have to stick together. We've got to be the voices he tried to silence"

"Yeah.....we" Bendy smiled as he took your hand.

Nothing's going right
"Don't leave me," I cry,
But you're already gone...
"Of course 'we'! I wouldn't dream of leaving you again. You deserve peace as much as anyone!"

"(Y/n), this is your battle. I can't go on from here. You came here to face your demons and I was one of them. It's time you moved on" bendy said as he faded away.

"Bendy?! No! Not you too!" You gasped reaching for his hand.

All that was left in his place was the small doll that used to sit on your work desk. In the other hand was the old reel of his last episode. You looked up and you were sitting in the throne room.

The beastly demon grinned as he faded away. Tears fell, it was really over. After all this time, you could finally leave this neverending nightmare.

Nothing ever goes as planned and
Nothing goes by command
"Don't leave me," I cry,
"Please don't leave me again"
As you passed back through. You found bits and pieces of what remained of the residents of this horror show. A mask, a halo, sword, wrench projectors, and audio logs, lots of them.

You packed what you could into a box and left with them, locking the door behind you.

Nothing goes the way I want
So I'm stuck with just this song
and nothing's going right...
Nothing's going right
Almost two years later, those doors reopened. The studio looked better than ever. Everything was put together in a working manner. You sat at the desk in the small office.

A voice spoke as they entered the room.

"Well well well, if if isn't my dear friend (y/n)!" He chuckled.

You gave a light chuckle at the sarcastic enthusiasm.

"Welcome home old friend, you've been away for far too long" you said hugging the stout demon as he and the other toons piled in one by one.