🍋rebel just for kicks (feel still)

Felix x hanahaki! Reader
Alexandrapoptart

Can't keep my hands to myself
Think I'll dust 'em off, put 'em back up on the shelf
In case my little baby girl is in need
Am I coming out of left field?

Felix ran to you after the ball game ended. You were behind the bleachers spitting up bloody grey and white petals. You were one sided by that stupid alley cat Tom. You thought he loved you but he was only interested in Felix's cousin Sheba.

It hurt you more trying to hate him than it did loving him. Now you have to suffer for another week of this horrid disease. You didn't tell Felix, but you were going to have an operation to remove the flowers from your lungs.

The procedure would rid yourself of the hanahaki disease, but the consequence is not without penalty. If you fall in love again and it becomes one sided, it will kill you. 

It hurt Felix to see you in so much pain. He wished he could do something, anything to make things all better for you. But no matter what happens, he swore to be by your side till the end.

Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now

I been feeling it since 1966, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still
Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now
Let me kick it like it's 1986, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still

You laid there in the hospital bed. Felix took your hand reassuring you that it was all gonna be fine. Your parents snitched your secret to him and now like the stubborn man he is, he came to see you through the darkest time of your life.

Eighteen hours passed and you were in the recovery room. Everything went perfectly smooth and you were able to go home with no restrictions.

Got another mouth to feed

Leave her with a baby sitter, mama, call the grave digger
Gone with the fallen leaves
Am I coming out of left field?

Felix called Sheba.

"I can't watch the twins tonight, I've got other plans......If mama can't watch 'em then call a babysitter......No I will not reconsider it.....Whatever bye" needless to say she wasn't happy.

Instead of watching his twin nephews Inky and Winky, he ran to your place. You had your own little flat for about a year now because you father kicked you out.

Felix had to make his move before someone else took you away from him.

Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now

I been feeling it since 1966, now
Might've had your fill, but you feel it still
Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now
Let me kick it like it's 1986, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still

Felix knocked on your door. Within seconds you opened it.

"Hey Lix! What's up? I thought you were watching the twins tonight"

"Nope Ms. Beboporeba's got 'em. It's just you and me"

"Uh huh? Sheba is watching over two children whom she despises......willingly? Lix....what are you up to now?"

"Well.....there's something I've been trying to get off my chest for a while now, and I wanted to tell you without anyone getting in the way" he said getting closer.

"F-Felix.........?" you were nervous, he didn't mean THAT did he? 

We could fight a war for peace

(Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now)
Give in to that easy living
Goodbye to my hopes and dreams
Stop flipping for my enemies
We could wait until the walls come down
(Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now)

"I love you and I have for a while now (y/n)" he said kissing you deeply in the hallway.

Despite your better judgement you melted into it and returned the gesture. He picked you up and carried you back to your bedroom. He knew the way around your house so well that he didn't even need to tear his gaze away from your stunning eyes for even a second.

It's time to give a little to the

Kids in the middle, but oh 'til it falls
Won't bother me

Is it coming?
Is it coming?
Is it coming?
Is it coming?
Is it coming?
Is it coming back?

He slowly undressed himself as you were stuck like a deer in the headlights. Still trying to process what was going on. Before you even realized it, you were practically drooling over the sight of his toned undressed body.

"Like what you see love~?" he teased.

"*nods timidly* Uumm-" you were at a loss for words, suddenly forgetting the simplest actions that you've performed daily.

"Hmhmhm, here sweetie, let me help you out of those" Felix chuckled as he helped you strip down.

You never felt so vulnerable but at the same time you felt safe knowing that it was just him. A scar was visible on your chest. It started up by your collarbone, trailed down the valley of your breasts, and ended just below your rib cage.

He kissed every inch of the scar as he lined up with your soaked trembling cunt.

Easily he entered and was fully sheathed inside. Felix gave you a moment to adjust before he began thrusting. 

Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, yeah

Your love is an abyss for my heart to eclipse, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still

Before you knew it, he was slamming into you at a nearly godlike pace. You were screaming his name as you came for the fourth or fifth time. Just as you were about to cum again, his pace changed. Felix slammed into you in long, hard, rough strokes.

Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now

I've been feeling it since 1966, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still
Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now
Let me kick it like it's 1986, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still
Might've had your fill, but you feel it still

"Felix! Ah! I'm g-gon-na"

"Me too baby-doll! Cum for me baby~cum!" he plead as his warm seed filled you up.

He pulled out falling to the bed beside you. A warm tired smile on his face as he kissed you again.

"I love you (y/n) with all my heart. My sun and stars"

"I love you too, because....your the moon of my life"

[a/n I'm gonna call it a night here and let that reference sink in a little bit.......hope you enjoyed!]