🍋 love me like you do

Bendy x demon! reader

You're the light, you're the night

You're the colour of my blood

You gazed at Bendy from across the bar.

He was playing billiards with a couple of the guys.

A scantly dressed woman walked up to YOUR boyfriend and started feeling him up.

You walked out, not wanting to see your drunk boyfriend let this whore touch him.

Bendy growled at her.

"What's the matter big boy~?" she cooed.

"Get. off. of. me. NOW! I'm not interested in some cum dumpster, not when I have a little masterpiece to call my own" he hissed shoving her away and following you.

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

He followed you back to the inn.

You were laying on your side, facing away from him.

Bendy slipped off his boots and crawled in after you.

His hand gliding across your skin, tracing over every curve before twirling your tail around his finger.

"Baby, are you angry with me? I promise you, that girl never even got a chance before I shoved her away"

"No, it's just......never mind, its nothing" you said rubbing your legs together seemingly unnoticed.

You're the fear, I don't care

'Cause I've never been so high

Follow me to the dark

Let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you brought to life, to life

Bendy however did notice the shifting of your legs, and more importantly the blush that followed it.

Smirking, he gently grasped the end of you tail and began rubbing the arrow-headed tip of it.

"Aah! Bendy, you know that I'm sensitive there~!" you gasped, gripping the pillow tightly.

"I know babe~" he hummed kissing your shoulder.

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do

Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do

You rolled onto your back as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Sitting up, the sleeve of your night shirt slipped down your shoulder.