🍋monster

I've never seen one like that beforeDon't look at me like thatYou amaze me

Don't look at me like that
You amaze me

You and three of your gal pals were out at the club. They were all fairly drunk. After a few minutes of pretty much being ignored because you were the D.D., you caught on to what or rather who they were oggling at.

A tall muscular wolf male stood casually at the bar. The second his eyes locked with yours, he was bound in your direction.

"OMG! Did you see him smiling at me?! I think he wants me~" One of them cooed.

"What!? No you've got a boo, let us single ladies have a chance!" Another said.

"Yeah, besides, if anyone gets to be eye candy for that stud, it should be (y/n)!" The third said.

You spat out your soda. There is no way you just heard your friends say that!

Still, he had his hungry steel-hard gaze locked in you as he strode closer.

He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart (You little monster)
He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart out (You amaze me)

Boris licked his lips as he finally approached you.

"Hello beautiful, care for a drink with me?" He asked with a smirk.

" I'd love to, but I'm the designated driver for my party here" you said flattered that he asked.

"Go have a drink sweetie, I've got an uber already programmed to take us back to my place. Don't worry about us, go have fun" they said as they nudged you towards him.

Look at him, look at me
That boy is bad, and honestly
He's a wolf in disguise
But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes

You both sat at the counter and took a few shots. Nothing crazy, just enough to get a slight buzz. He put his hands around your waist as he leaned in for a kiss. You could still taste the bourbon on his tongue.

I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall
But something tells me that I've seen him round before

Everything went by so fast. Before you knew it, he took you back to his place. You were stripped of your clothes, leaving you in only your undergarments.

He's a monster m-m-m-monster
That boy is a monster m-m-m-monster
That boy is a monster er-er-er-er

Boris stripped down to his bare essentials before crawling over top of you. He kissed you down your jawline and nipped at your collar. Boris kissed you deeply as he reached behind you and unclasped your bra, sliding it off of you.

He ate my heart (I love that girl)
He ate my heart (I love that girl, she's hot as hell)
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
He ate my heart (wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)

He drooled at the sight of your sheer beauty. Gently, he fondled your breasts before latching his lips around your sensitive nipples.
You gasped as his sharp canines scraped against the tender flesh of your bosom.

He licked his lips, said to me
Girl you look good enough to eat
Put his arms around me
Said "Boy now get your paws right off me"
He pulled away with an audible pop. That wolf looked hungrily at you like you were nothing more than a vulnerable rabbit under his weight.

You pulled yourself out from under him and put yourself in the dominant position. Your panties were discarded some unknown time ago. Your lips locked with his as your hips lined up.

I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
You winced as you eased yourself down on his large member. Although the pain was excruciating, the pleasure made it worth the price.

We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall, oh yeah
But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah
He growled playfully as his fingers dug into your waist and hips. You groaned as you rode him faster, losing yourself in complete ecstasy.

He's a monster m-m-m-monster
That boy is a monster m-m-m-monster
That boy is a monster er-er-er-er
He was the definition of a monster, but you would have it any other way. It didn't matter because it takes a monster to love another monster.

He ate my heart (I love that girl)
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
Boris was quite pleased with his catch tonight. It's been more fun than usual. No whining or screaming, no complaints and no pressing demands from his lover. You were different and he liked it.

He ate my heart he ate my heart instead he's a monster in my bed
There was passion in every thrust and every breath that you shared.

I wanna just dance but he took me home instead
Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed
He snuggled close to you after coming deep inside you. His kisses were peppered gently all over your body.

We french kissed on a subway train
He tore my clothes right off
He ate my heart and then he ate my brain
The next morning, you woke up alone with a few souvenirs of his existence. The key though, was the club membership card with his name.

Uh oh uh oh (I love that girl) (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
You smirked as you slipped it into your purse and proceeded to get cleaned up and greet the new day.

He ate my heart he a-a-a-ate my heart
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
Tonight you were alone, you ditched you friends for this special occasion. You scanned the crowd, looking intently for a familiar face to appear.

That boy is a monster m-m-m-monster
That boy is a monster er-er-er-er
You couldn't help the devilish smirk that you bit back when your target was spot.

That boy is a monster m-m-m-monster
That boy is a monster er-er-er-er
You placed your hand delicately on his shoulder, his card carefully palmed in the other. You smiled, whispering in his ear.

"Are you up for round two?"