can't I even dream

(Henry x reader)

(Henry x reader)

Desperate and so lonely, I've looked for you.
And left behind all that I had ever longed for.
Cold winds scream through my ears like a banshee.
A freezing chill- A pain that still will forever haunt me.
Henry looked everywhere in this God forsaken studio for you. You were separated from him during one of Bendy's chases. Henry was worried greatly, If Linda found out he lost you, he'd be a dead man. He dreaded walking through this tomb of a studio. He left this horror show for a life with you and his wife Linda. The last thing he wanted was to drag his teenage daughter through this crypt.

You sat alone in a dusty closet. It was dark and cold, but you were safe from that thing that attacked you and your dad. You only wished you knew if he was alright.

Yet I have made it here
Running through all the fear.
The sadness in my heart retains the pain.
And if I fall, I've learned
That I may not return.
None of my love remains.
You took your chances and continued through the rooms. The only weapon you had was a long rusty pipe you found in the closet. You were terrified and so was he. All you had come across this place was a demon, ghouls, and death. It was too much for you to handle. You just wished you hadn't fought with your father about turning on the machine. You wondered if he blamed you for this. What if he hates you!

Yet I have made it here.
Make this pain disappear.
My one and only, Prince Charming.
And still I wonder, why can't I even dream?
Henry was growing tired as he entered the music department. He strength quickly renewed as your scream resounded from the recording studio. He kicked in the door to see you surrounded by searchers that grabbed and pulled at you. Sammy stood in the balcony overhead, chuckling darkly as you helplessly swung the pipe to no avail.

Henry didn't even bat an eye as he kicked and chopped down each one into puddles. He pulled you to his chest as he screamed out at the lunatic above.

"Sammy! What the fuck is wrong with you!? I knew you were eccentric, but this was just morbid even for you!" He shook with anger as Sammy was no longer there.

Tears fall like a rainstorm I barely see.
A twisted grin broken within. Am I going crazy?
You felt him hold you tighter as he kissed your forehead. You trembled as you thought you were gonna die just seconds ago.

"Daddy, you came back for me?" You shakily breathed out.

"Of course I came back pumpkin! Why wouldn't I?" He looked at you.

" I thought you were mad at me, hated me even! I thought you were gonna Just leave me here! " you sobbed guiltily through a pained smile.

Yet I have made it here
Bearing this love, my dear.
Bearing the weight of it upon my knees.
And if I scream your name
It's not returned in same
I beg, forget me please.
You tried to stand, but were too weak to do so. Your father swept you up into his arms and proceeded to carry you until you were able to walk on your own. You weren't a 'heavy' person, but you sure as hell weren't a bag of feathers either. He lifted you like it was nothing, determined to get you both out and back home to mom. You felt like such a burden.

Yet I have made it here.
Make this pain disappear.
My one and only, Prince Charming.
"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll get you out of here, I promise"

" Me? What about you dad? Aren't you coming with me? "

"I'll be along eventually. Now listen to me, hide in the recording studio and wait for me to get you"

"Dad, what's going on? What aren't you telling me?"

"It'll all be okay. Trust me (y/nn)" he said placing you on the floor in the doorway.

(And still I wonder, why can't I even dream?)
And still I wonder, why can't I even dream?
You listened closely as all you heard was a clang of metal, your father groaning in pain, and a body being dragged away.

"Sheep sheep sheep, it's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning you may wake, or in the morning you'll be dead" you heard the attacker chant as it faded away.

You crawled towards the lobby and to the stairs. Before you could get further than the center of the room, dark inky webs shrouded the room and blocked your path. A dark demonic voice called out as its menacing shadow loomed over you. You looked up at the menacing face of the creature from before.

"Now, where do you think you're running off to, my dear little lamb?" His Cheshire grin spreading wider.

Henry escaped his captor only to find the worst had happened as your scream ripped and echoed through the silence. He returned to the lobby as there was nothing left but your bag, weapon, and locket. All soaked in the ink puddle they sat in.

A message was sprawled on the wall going down the stairs.

"Come find me! Tag you're it daddy!"