🍋love you like a love song

It's been said and doneEvery beautiful thought's been already sungAnd I guess right now here's another oneSo your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'emYou dreamily swayed your hips as You hungrily watched your favorite tease perform on ...

Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You dreamily swayed your hips as You hungrily watched your favorite tease perform on stage. Although he's supposed to entertain everyone, your satisfied gaze was all he yearned for.

You were the daughter of the club owner. He could look at You All day, but it was forbidden for any employee to touch you. That only made the rabbit crave You more.

You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold, a miracle, lyrical
You've saved my life again
And I want you to know baby
As the doors closed for the night, you were both left alone in your home's with nothing but your dirty thoughts.

You climb in the shower and set the bench down. Baby blue toy in your hand as you imagined Oswald's touch.

He sat on the edge of his bed. Phone in one hand with your photo opened, the other wrapped around his hard member. Your name rolling off his tongue as his pace picked up.

I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
You wanted him desperately, but didn't want him to get caught and lose his job. He wanted you just as badly and could care less if he was caught. You were worth the risk to him.

I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
One night just as the doors were closing, you sent him a message.

[Meet me at the hotel in an hour. I have matters to discuss with you.]

He was nervous. What could you possibly want With him after hours for?

Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
He arrived as you had requested,only to get a lovely sight of you in very arousing lingerie. Like a month to a flame, he was drawn in by your warmth. One hand on your hip while the other was on the small of your back.

And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free, I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are, and I want you to know baby
He kissed you deeply, wasting no time in undressing the both of you. Time seemed to stand completely still as his gaze wandered up and down your beautiful frame. His hands tracing over every curve, admiring the gorgeous golden time to your fair skin.

I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
Slowly, he entered you. He was much bigger and better than your silly little you at home. It felt amazing as he more than filled your soaked pussy. Without the need of want to wait, Oswald began thrusting.

I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
He was slow and evenly paced at first, but soon he was ramming into you with almost no mercy. Not that you wanted it anyhow, as you were enjoying the roughness of his motion.

No one compares
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my heart that's what you are
He grunted your name and you moaned and screamed his in return. You hadn't felt this good in a long time. Orgasm after orgasm you were lost in pure ecstasy.

I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
Oswald's lips latched onto yours as he felt his end growing closer. Your back arched as you had yet another mini orgasm. You could barely say more than his name as he fucked you senseless.

I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat
He couldn't hold back anymore as he shot rope after rope of his hot sticky com inside of your swollen sensitive cunt. The two of you laid there, panting. Sweat rolled down like rain as you felt like All the air was sucked from your lungs. He collapsed beside you and pulled you to his chest. Kissing the sweet spot on your neck he purred.

"This was more than worth getting fired" he chuckled.

You were confused. Why would he be fired already? Then it got you.

Your father's room was right next door and he heard everything.