night

Shadows of the night appearMy eyes, they're dripping like rainSlowly falling from the skyTalk to me just one last timeYou stated intently at the screen in your hand

My eyes, they're dripping like rain
Slowly falling from the sky
Talk to me just one last time
You stated intently at the screen in your hand. The contact photo of a certain wolf was in display. Years grinned as you hesitated to click the call button. You've tried countless times before to call him, but he never answers. Why would this attempt be any different? Why were you so desperate to talk to him at this lonely hour of the night?

Because you weren't gonna be there come sunrise, that's why. Your thin frame teetered on the edge of the rooftop in the brisk wind.

I search for you at night under sunrise
My heart is beating so slow
Thought you should know
Boris answered, If not just to tell you to go away and leave him alone. On the other hand, he kinda felt bad for ditching you like that. You had mental issues caused by your abusive life at home. Boris tried to help but lost patience when it came time for he and Bendy to leave.

"What do you want (y/n)?"

" Oh! You uh you actually answered this time. I um I wasn't expecting that " you stammered genuinely.

"Yeah I answered. Don't make me regret it. Now out with it. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to talk to you one last time. I mean it's not like I have much of that left" you halfheartedly cracked a smile as Tears slipped down.

"I love you..."
You stated.

"What? (Y/n)....."

" I know I was a pain to deal with and a huge burden on you and your brother, and I'm truly deeply sorry for that"

"(y/n), please- is that wind in the background I hear?" He asked concerned.

Shadows of the night appear
My eyes, they're dripping like rain
Slowly falling from the sky
Talk to me just one last time
" I came to you for help, but I was to stubborn to follow through with what you told me"

"(y/n) where are you?" Boris asked as he sat up.

My heart melts like ice and my soul breaks in two
I feel the coldness on my skin
So sad and so alone
I search for you at night under sunrise
"Even after you left, I tried My best to get help so I could get better, but I've run out of things to try"

"Stay where you are, I'm on my way" Boris sputtered scrambling to his feet.

My heart is beating so slow
Thought you should know
I love you...
"I've run out of people to talk to, run out of bridges to burn. So now I guess that in order for me to fly, I'll have to jump" you muttered your last words as you dropped your phone.

Boris was just a couple blocks away from your old apartment. He was horrified seeing you on the roof ready to leap. He dashed as fast as he could up the steps to the balcony.

All so silent...
Every night I listen to my heart whispering your name
My heart melts like ice and my soul breaks in two
I feel the coldness on my skin
So sad and so alone
Just as one foot left the edge, a pair of arms pulled you back. You fell to the floor, drenched in cold sweat. Looking over towards your saviour, you saw no one. You called a dead man with one last request, and he anwered.