ready aim fire

With our backs to the wallThe darkness will fallWe never quite thoughtWe could lose it allY

The darkness will fall
We never quite thought
We could lose it all
Y

ou and Cup pressed yourselves back against the wall, gasping for air while holding each other's hand. You were so close to freedom, but the last battle is always the hardest. Your father wasn't joking around when he said that you were in for a hell of a time. One wrong move and it was game over.

Ready aim fire
Ready aim fire
You glanced over at your partner in crime and loving boyfriend. His hand gently squeezing yours was the signal to get back in the game. Pea shooters blazing, bouncing to and from platforms, and using special power ups that were saved for this moment.

An empire is falling
In just one day
You close your eyes
And the glory fades
You both watched as the casino walls came crashing down. You smiled as you finally were free. Then you blinked and you were in an entirely different area. Cup was nowhere in sight, but your mother and father were.

Ready aim fire
Ready aim fire away
Ready aim fire
Ready aim fire away
"She's not ready for her own kingdom yet Lucifer!" Your mother shouted.

"She is Chalice, she proved it when she took me down!" Your father argued back.

" she is not ruling over Hell and that is final! " she stamped her foot.

"Do I get any day in this!?" You finally spoke, startling them both.

Off in the distance
There is resistance
Bubbling up and festering
"Darling! We um, we weren't aware you were here" mom said nervously.

"Yes, well, we do need to discuss things with you" your father said equally as nervous.

"There is nothing to discuss. I want no part in either kingdom"

"Now (y/n), dear listen-" she was cut off.

"No, you listen both of you. You've been at each other's throats for centuries! The only truce you had was at my birth. You can keep your petty squabbles to yourselves and leave me out of it!" You said your piece finally having enough with the silly feud.

Hey mr motion
Make me a potion
Shake it all up
With your mistery
"Sweetheart please" your father began to plead.

"No. Now if you excuse me, I'm going home, Cup will be worried about my sudden disappearance. Good day!" You huffed leaving in a cloud of smoke.

How come I've never seen
Your face around here
I know every single face
Around here
"Hey doll, *hic* have you seen my girlfriend round here? She kinda 'poofed' and I haven't seen her since" Cup said slurring his words.

"Oh Cuppy! You're drunk, aren't you?" You sighed.

"Yeah kinda. And you're gorgeous~" he giggled hugging you.