my demons

Bendy x reader

Mayday! Mayday!The ship is slowly sinkingThey think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling

Mayday! Mayday!
The ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling

Bendy walked around the small town in a jittery fit. Lately, he had been taking a decline in his heath. His episodes were getting worse by the day, and it scared him. Boris was worried deeply about his older brother. 

Little did Bendy know, Boris called in a favor from a close friend, he called you. you were happy to help. The boys were your friends and if Boris is calling you now, then it must be serious.

They're all around me,Circling like vultures

They wanna break me and wash away my colors

Wash away my colors

You sat at the bar waiting. Boris told you that Bendy was out and about in town just wandering. If you knew that demon, you knew he would end up here in no time at all. With all the stress, he'll probably want a drink.

Ten minutes passed and in stumbled an ink soaked, trembling demon. His breathing was labored as he drug himself onto the bar stool.

"Bout time you got here. If you took any longer, I would've come after you" you said sipping on your cocktail.

"Lemme guess, Boris called ya?" he huffed wiping the ink out of his eyes.

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same

"Can you blame him? He's a twelve year old boy who's only family is on the cusp of death. He's worried about you, I'm worried about you"

"Look it's sweet to hear that you care and all, but this doesn't really concern you"

"Then why am I here? If this didn't affect me in any way, I would never have stepped foot out of my shitty rundown apartment. But, I'm here, in this bar, trying to find someway to help your stubborn ass and put his mind at ease" you said firmly with a bitter tone.

Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)

Save me if I become
My demons

Bendy looked up at you, gasping at the sight of tears sliding down your cheeks and dripping from your chin. It finally struck him, the reason you were slightly drunk waiting on him.

"She's gone isn't she? Your sister?"

You broke, tears overflowing from your eyes. Bendy held you close, rubbing your back.

"Last night, she left without even saying goodbye. This morning I received a call from the police chief. They pulled her ink matted body out of her car that was wrapped around a tree. Autopsy reported that she was dead long before the collision" you sobbed.

"Oh (y/nn), I'm so sorry"

I cannot stop this sickness taking over

It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever
I know you're watching,
I can feel you out there

"Please Bendy, don't put him through the same thing. Please, don't make me go through it again. I've lost too much already, I can't bear to lose you too"

"Come with us then, we can take care of each other. I've only been running because I can't bear to see him upset because there's nothing he can do but wait out every episode"

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden on you two"

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons

"Trust me, please?"

You smiled through the tears as you took his hand. Bendy brushed those tears away as he kissed you on the forehead.

Take me over the walls below

Fly forever
Don't let me go
I need a savior to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy
The enemy

After an hour, Bendy's cell started ringing. It was Cuphead.

"What's up Cup?" Bendy greeted casually.

"Don't 'what's up Cup' me, jackass! Get your fucking tail back here now!" he snarled.

"Okay first of all, calm the fuck down. I'm on my way"

"You better be! Mug and I have been trying to keep your brother from losing his shit!"

Take me high and I'll sing

you make everything okay
We are one in the same
you take all of the pain away

You held your hand out for Bendy's phone. Without asking why, he handed it over upon seeing your pissed expression.

"Cup, put Boris on the phone"

"But-"

"Put. Him. On. The. Phone. NOW!" you growled.

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons

"Hello? (y/n)?" you hear him hiccuping.

"Boris, sweetie, calm down okay. I have Bendy here with me. We had a long talk and honestly I lost track of time. What do you say we all meet up at the diner for lunch?"

"Yeah, we can do that. So, he's okay, right?"

"Yeah bub, he's just fine. We'll see you in a bit. buh-bye" you said as you hung up.

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons

You pulled a washcloth from your purse and tossed it at Bendy.

"What's this for?"

"We're meeting up a the diner. You look like something that was pulled out of an old tar pit. Go clean up" you shooed him towards the washroom.

"Hehe, yes ma'am" he chuckled heading in the restroom.