🍋high

Stripper! Oswald x reader

Whisper, say my name

You walked into the club, searching for your dear rabbit companion.

Treading through the crowd was grueling as many hands groped and rubbed your voluptuous body.

Looking downcast, you hugged your body.

His name slipping off your tongue, seemingly unheard in the thumping music and screaming customers.

"Oswald......"

A pair of arms wrapping around your torso as a deep smooth, husky voice caressed your eardrums.

"You called, lovely?" he smirked.

You turned around, being met with his stunning azure eyes.

"I almost thought you had stood me up Ozzy" you lightly smiled at him.

"And miss my evening alone with you? Never" Oswald said pecking you on the lips.

He grabbed his room key and walked you into the VIP room, wasting no time in locking the door behind him. 

What light? I gettin' lower

Trouble, from your lips

You had let him unzip your dress, letting it hit the floor along with your bra, your heels were discarded by the door.

He backed you onto the bed, kissing you all over your neck and chest, trailing lower.

One taste, I'm goin' lower

Fuck them, between

This feel, is what I'm after

Your panties were slid off in one fluid motion and his fingers worked their magic, rubbing your clit in a soft circular motion.

Oswald's tongue dove inbetween your folds, devouring the taste of your deflowered womanhood.

Temptate, need the high

Fix me, I'm dealin' slower

I don't even care, yeah you got me, good

"O-Ozzy~! Aahh~!" you moaned as you came.

He sat up, seductively licking you fluids  off his lips.

Oswald slipped his pants off, his erection springing from it's release.

We don't gotta know if we should

Gettin' us on you, yeah you said I could

Cause you know that, cause you know

You pumped his member with your hand before leaning your head down.

His eyes were half lidded as you kissed and licked the head of his large member.