I'm not the one

You're way too young to be brokenYou're way too young to fall apartYou're way too young to play these gamesBut you better startBut you better startYou sat there devastated by the damage he caused

You're way too young to fall apart
You're way too young to play these games
But you better start
You sat there devastated by the damage he caused. Everything you owned or cared about, was destroyed by the very demon you claimed to love.

To him, you were to young to be hurt by such things, too young to really know what pain was. You were simply to naive to comprehend that live wasn't a game that played fairly. But, today you learned.....the hard way.

This is when it starts
From the beating of your heart
'Til the streetlamps talk to you
You stood and smiled like it was nothing. That startled him deeply.

"Are you alright Bendy? Do you feel better? Did you get it all out of your system?" You said dragging the words out more cheerfully than normal.

"Uh....yeah. Are....are you okay? You seem a bit off"

"Oh, I'm fine! Just super! It's not like you obliterated everything I held dear or anything!" Your venomous smile twitched at the corners.

Jumpin' off of the edge
You're asleep in your head
Everything's turning dark to you
Anyone could see that if looks could kill, Bendy would have been reduced to a puddle.

You were anything but fine. He knew he was to blame, but it had to be done.

I went to pick up the parts
The doctor's hidin' the charts
He won't let me see this side of you
A week later, you went to see a doctor while Bendy was picking up a few things to repair the RV.

You noticed he was hiding the charts from you. You had tests done weeks ago and never received the results. You peeked inside the folder while he was out of the room. What you found shook you.

You were pregnant and had the inkness. Three months in and you might not live long enough for the baby to be born.

It's on the tip of my tongue
You know you're way too young to have someone lie to you
Later that day you sat by Bendy at the diner. You had ordered your meal but couldn't force yourself to eat. Your stomach was in a million knots.

Bendy noticed. Putting down his silverware, he looked at you.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? Why aren't you eating?"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just not hungry" you half smiled.

"Quit lying to me. What's going on?"

I'm not the one
I'm not the one
Who wants to hurt you
"I'm pregnant"

"What?! Really!?" His eyes beamed with happiness.

"Yeah but, I might not live to full term. My illness is getting worse by the day. The doctor says that even if I made it to the delivery date, I would die giving birth" you were grimly picking at the salad.