🍋I think I'm in love

Swap! Mugman x sassy! Reader
Junedaddy

Time's a ticking hearts are runningThink that Cupid's up to something

Think that Cupid's up to something

Mug looked over at you as Boris was talking you up. He got this weird feeling in his chest whenever you were with someone else.

You ask me how I feel I say nothing
But lately colors seems so bright
And the stars light up the night

Boris caught you eyeing Mug from across the way and poked fun at you.

"Eh what's wrong? Afraid your boy toy's gonna run away?" He teased.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Mug and I are just friends" you lied.

Everytime Mug looked back at you, butterflies flooded your stomach and you couldn't see straight.

My feet they feel so light
I'm ignoring all the signs

Your favorite song came on, giving Mug an idea. He sauntered over, feeling like his feet didn't even touch the ground. Mug took your hand.

"May I have this dance?"

"Sure thing big boy~"

I keep on frontin'
They ask they bluffin'
I keep you wondering
Keep you hunting for my lovin'
But I crave us hugging

Mug smirked as he stole you away from Boris.

"Ya feelin' better now that you're away from that mutt?" He asked twirling you around.

"Oh god! Don't even get me started. His pick up lines are worse than a dollar night hooker!" You laughed as you wrapped your arm around his shoulder.

Yeah stay stubborn
'Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings
And know just how tug 'em

Mug's hand gently gripped your waist tighter. The space between your bodies shrunk drastically. You could feel each other's heartbeats.

I think I'm in love again
In my head yeah you're in my head
I think I'm in love again

Both of you wanted to deny these obvious feelings, but you couldn't.

Your lips collided in the heat of the moment. Boris glared drunkenly at Mug, angry at the outcome of the night.

In my head yeah you're in my head
I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you

Mug dragged you out of that sweat box dance club and took you to his place.

You giggled, eager to finally shed this mask you'd been using around him.

His kiss was so sweet and passionate, his hold so gentle. You wanted him. You didn't care what he did to you as long as he didn't stop loving on you.