unbreakable

Go and love me Go and hate me Go and cry but You can't change me Y

Go and love me 
Go and hate me 
Go and cry but 
You can't change me 
Y

ou screamed at your now ex-boyfriend Mickey. You did everything to try and make him happy. To 'thank' you, he came home drunk off his ass with some random slut he picked up at the bar.

"If you did something to please me every once in a while, I might not have to find someone to do your job for you!" He slurred.

"If you actually came home after work instead of sitting down staring at the bottom of every bottle you grab, I would!" You wailed shoving everything you owned into your bag.

You try so hard boy 
Again and 
Again and 
Again 
"Where do ya think you're going? Put that shit back!"

"Fuck off Mick! I'm done! Nothing I do is ever good enough, so I'm leaving! Have fun with your STD ridden barbie!" You screamed slamming the door behind you.

To shoot me down boy 
Again and 
Again and 
Again 
You got in your car crying. Why did you always get the short end of the stick when it came to relationships?

Maybe if you tried harder, or were more attractive, this wouldn't have happened.

You drove down to Oswald's house. Maybe he could help you through this.

But now baby I will show you 
Who I am and what I can do 
Oswald opened the door and was greeted with the heartbreaking scene of you crying your heart out. He immediately pulled you inside. You explained everything as he made you a cup of coffee.

"It sounds like he's the one that's not good enough for you, not the other way around. He keeps falling back into that rough patch he had with Minnie"

"Yeah he is. No matter how much I try to help him through it, he keeps pushing me away. I can't keep doing this!" You said sobbing again.

"Then stop. If it's hurting you to do this, then let him fall. He'll have to sort his mess out alone since he won't allow anyone to help him"

I am UNBREAKABLE 
I am UNBREAKABLE 
I am UNBREAKABLE 
I am UNBREAKABLE 
"Yeah, he's on his own. I'm done jumping through hoops for someone who doesn't appreciate my efforts" you said calmly as you set the mug down.

"You can stay here until you get things settled. I'm sure the kids won't mind" he smiled, knowing he just lit a fire that his brother couldn't extinguish if he tried.

Babe your words 
Do not affect me 
I don't care 
What you think I should be 
The next day, you went to work. Mickey was coming in per usual to drink and talk you up. He still thought that you were just angry and could be sweet talked into coming home with him.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry bout last night. Come home and I'll make it up to ya" he cooed.

"No. I will not 'come home' and no amount of sugar coated words can change my mind" you held firm, meaning every word.

"(Y/n), love, you're still mine~ that bracelet proves it" he smirked pointing to the charms around your wrist.

You try so hard boy 
Again and 
Again and 
Again 
"Oh this? I honestly forgot I was still wearing this despicable thing" you said snapping the chain as you pulled it off.

You dropped the broken chain along with the handful of cheap glass beads onto the counter before him.

To shoot me down boy 
Again and 
Again and 
Again 
He was disgusted as he picked it all up. He growled as he spoke again.

"Look, I was trying to be nice, and you're really pushing it"

"Take that trash with you. Make that bitch you were with last night, your slave. We. Are. Through. Michael." You sneered back through gritted teeth.

But now baby this is my time 
Step aside cuz' the stage is mine 
You went back to passing drinks, ignoring him the entire time. Ozzy walked in. He smiled, seeing that you followed through with what he told you. He tapped your shoulder, gaining not only your attention but Mickey's as well.

"Hey sweetie, you forgot your lunch at home. I was passing by to get groceries next door and figured that I'd drop it off" he smiled handing you a carefully packed bag.

"Thanks Ozzy, I appreciate it" you said leaning over the counter.

I am UNBREAKABLE 
I am UNBREAKABLE 
I am UNBREAKABLE 
I am UNBREAKABLE 
Mickey's heart shattered into his stomach. You kissed his older brother. Ozzy didn't expect that to happen, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

"I'll let you get back to work dearest. I'll see you later tonight" he said blushing madly with a grin to match.

"Alright honey, go get the groceries and back home before the kids realize you're gone" you smiled triumphantly as you waved him off.

Are you 
Are you ready for 
Are you ready for this? 
"As you can see Mickey, I don't need you to be happy" you said glaring back at the broken mouse.

"You left me for my brother?"

"I left you for someone who was twice the man you were. He treats me like a person and not an object, unlike you"

Are you 
Are you ready for 
Are you ready for this? 
"What about what we had?"

"It was nice to start out with, but that sweetness you had quickly soured. You are so hung up over Minnie that you took it out on me"

Are you 
Are you ready for 
Are you ready for this? 
"I didn't mean to, doll really, I didn't"

"You didn't stop yourself either. Every time I offered my help, you shoved me away. You spent every night in here drinking and getting with every girl who reminded you of her"

Are you 
Are you ready for 
Are you ready for this? 
"Is there any way to fix what we had?"

"No. You're on your own" you said walking away.

(I am UNBREAKABLE)
[Time skip]
You came home to see Ozzy drifting off in his chair as he waited for you. You smiled sweetly at the sight. You walked over to him, kissing his cheek. He stirred at the sensation.

"Huh? (Y/n)?"

"Yes Oz, it's me. Come on, let's get to bed dear" you said helping him up.

You walked into your shared room and climbed in. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest. He kissed you deeply before nuzzling into the crook of your neck and falling asleep.