blood right

Running in circles monotony's brokenThese visions turn nightmare when fate is awokenYou can't trust a thing not even your own reflectionOswald sat in his little room boredly sipping wine, enjoying it for a few moments before having to dispose of t...

These visions turn nightmare when fate is awoken
You can't trust a thing not even your own reflection

Oswald sat in his little room boredly sipping wine, enjoying it for a few moments before having to dispose of the corpse behind him. Another one of your fickle love interests. Each new male that came too close to you, Oswald made sure to dispose quickly. Though you would never guess in a million years that the lovable rabbit you've known for years, was as deadly as you were beautiful.

Everything's a blatant lie
Hiding right before your eyes
Contradictions everywhere
Are you even really there?

Mickey knew something was off with his brother, but not enough to accuse him of anything. Still the mouse warned you to be wary as the police were still uncovering the deaths of all your lovers.

Naturally, the officers suspected you of the crime. It's not uncommon for a woman to act as a black widow, killing lovers after getting what they desired. Oswald scoffed at the idea.

You, a killer? Never, not his sweet delicate angel.

Bear your burden through the flood                                                                                                                    Take your place that's written in blood                                                                                                                Your bloodline, the frontline is pulling the strings here

As time pressed on, your fear only grew. What if the next victim isn't even a lover? Should you distance yourself from contact with every male you know?

Everything's a blatant lie
Hiding right before your eyes
Contradictions everywhere
Are you really even there?
You started getting antsy around  Oswald. You were closer to him than anyone else. What if he's targeted next?!

Bear your burden through the flood
Take your place that's written in blood
Are you prepared for the turn things are taking
Steady yourself little one you are shaking
Then suddenly, something started to dawn on you. Oswald knew about every single guy you dated. He was the one who escorted you to each date. He KNEW where each guy lived. Could....could he be the.....no. Not Ozzy, he couldn't, he wouldn't!

Stand take your place in the cycle of your blood right
Don't let the things that they say unnerve you
Swallow the feeling don't let it show through
Ready for battle we've already won this fight

The more you thought about it, the more it chilled you to the core. It was too coincidental, He had the time, knew the face, had the place. But before you could report this, you needed proof.

Everything's a blatant lie
Hiding right before your eyes
Contradictions everywhere
Are you really even there?

You sat alone with him the next day at lunch. He was calm, serene, all too relaxed in your company. Looking at him through lidded eyes, you slid closer to him on the bench. His breath hitched slightly before returning with his gleeful teasing smile as he wrapped his arms around you. Sweetly, you smiled before speaking.

Bear your burden through the flood
Take your place that's written in blood
Are you prepared for the turn things are taking
Steady yourself little one you are shaking

"Ozzy, we're 'friends' right?"

"Of course (y/n), forever and always!" he beamed nuzzling your cheek.

"And, you would never let anything hurt me, right?"

"Never in a million years. I would die before letting that happen"

"So you would say that you would go to great lengths to keep me safe?"

"I would do anything in the world in order to protect you"

"Even murder those who seek interest in me?" you said trembling, not meeting his gaze.

Stand take your place in the cycle of your blood right
Don't let the things that they say unnerve you
Swallow the feeling don't let it show through
Ready for battle we've already won this

A dark chuckle reverberated in his chest as he leaned close to your ear.

"So, you finally figured it out" he whispered pulling you closer.

You gasped as his grip grew tight and painful, tears threatened to spill. Oswald leaned forward kissing the tears away and hushing you.

"Don't cry now love, it'll be over sooner than you'll know it"