Human

I can hold my breathI can bite my tongueI can stay awake for daysIf that's what you wantBe your number oneIt was almost two years after the quest was over

I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one
It was almost two years after the quest was over. You were happy and healthy, free of the dreaded ink plague. You had been marking the days and thought it would be nice to get the whole gang together again.

Well....most of them.

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am
Boris passed away in an unfortunate accident on the freeway. Mugman moved far away after his funeral and hasn't kept in touch with anyone.

Felix was busier than ever with his books and hardly has enough time in the day to answer the phone anymore.

Mickey was always available since you knew the schedule for the show. Cup and Bendy however, seemed to have disappeared without a word or trace.

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
You were currently out shopping and running errands for miss Betty. You turned the corner down an alley to get back to your car.

There standing in front of a blazing barrel of sticks, leaves, and newspapers, were two figures you couldn't believe.

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Cup and Bendy were bundled up tightly  in the cold early autumn. Behind them appeared to be what one could assume was a makeshift camp. You approached them.

"What are you guys doing out here? It's 32° out here, you're going to get sick!" You called out.

"Don't worry about us (y/n), we're used to this by now" Cup said shrugging as Bendy retreated to a cardboard box.

Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human
"Nope not having this, not today" you said huffing.

"Um....what? You okay (y/nn)?" Bendy asked.

"Boys, get your butts in my car. We're going back to my place" you said pointing to the van.

"That's nice of you but there's no need for us to-" Cup was interrupted.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. Now I believe I just told you two to get your ass' in the fucking car" you growled, stiffly pointing to the vehicle again.

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Oh be your everything
They obeyed as they went on a ride with you to drop off Betty's things and back to your house. It was a large three bedroom house that your parents left you in their will.

The room was silent as a graveyard. Bendy looked around sadly at the photos containing Boris' smiling face. It was hard for him to believe that the accident happened only a few months ago. Cup too looked rather depressed at the photos of his brother smiling beside the young wolf. They were such good friends. After the funeral, his brother was never the same, so he left.

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
You came back into the room with a tray of fresh cocoa and some food. You noticed the downward expressions on their faces. You sighed, picking up the frame holding the last photo you all took together. A tear slipped down your cheek.

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
"I miss them too" you said just barely loud enough for them to hear your voice crack.

"(Y/n), we're sorry. We didn't mean to be such downers" Bendy said placing his hand on your shoulder.

Cup sat beside you, hugging you from the side while rubbing your back.

Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human
"I missed all of you, not just Boris and Mug. But everytime I tried reaching out to anyone, no one seemed to have the time to just talk" said as tears fell more abundantly.

Neither of them had an explanation as for why they isolated themselves from their friends.

I can take so much
'Til I've had enough
"The worst part was that everyone pushed each other away and it hurt even more that everyone pushed me away. I cared so much about all of you. When I saw you guys out there, you tried pushing me away again"

They were both filled with regret. You needed comfort just as much as anyone and you were left with no one to turn to.

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Bendy and Cup enveloped you in their embrace, tears escaping and trailing down. You yourself, had finally broke down. All the emotions that you harbored just bursting out like water through a busted tank. You clutched them tightly like your life depended on them.

Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human
I'm only human
After a long needed talk. You called everyone up. They all agreed to meet up at the diner, including Mug.