horror show

Bendy x reader

I'll let you knowBefore you try to goNow this is my own show!Not a script or flip could make me stopYou had just finished the tasks that Joey forced you and Henry into doing

I'll let you know
Before you try to go
Now this is my own show!
Not a script or flip could make me stop

You had just finished the tasks that Joey forced you and Henry into doing. You were exhausted, covered head to toe in ink, irritated, and just plain fed up with this narcissistic asshole of a demon. The said demon could clearly be seen out of the corner of your eye. He stood there in the stairwell, smirking at your frustrated expression.

"Aww, leaving so soon doll~?" he sneered tauntingly.

"Leave me alone. I'm tired, filthy, and done with your bullshit games" you growled shoving past him with zero fucks given whilst Henry nervously skirted past.

Bendy was hurt. Though his smile never faltered, he genuinely felt hurt by your words. He didn't mean for you to get angry and frustrated. Bendy just wanted to have a little fun, like in the old days.

So just behave

I mean, there's no escape
Let's hope you make that drop
Because you really don't want to tick me off and
Oh
What fun!

Henry had finally gotten the door open and leaped through it. He turned back towards you, his arms open ready to help you over. Just as you reached the edge, the already large hole widened. You yelped as you plummeted back down into the inky pit you just left.

Your body plunged in the even deeper pool of ink, struggling to reach the surface. Your ankle was caught on something. Barely, you were able to breach the surface with only your face. Henry was long gone, it was too dangerous to risk himself trying to save you.

I will tell you what to do and you will get it done

And oh
Don't run!
You'll find your nightmare here has only just begun

Bendy sulked about, your words echoing in his memory. The sound of violent sloshing and thrashing caught his attention. Just what creature was dumb enough to come in here and jump into the toxic liquid?

"Somebody! Help! Please....somebody.......HELP ME!!!" it was you, you were in grave danger.

Bendy ran as fast as he could. He reached you in mere seconds. The sight of you on the verge of drowning, it killed him inside.

Without thinking, Bendy dove into the pool, searching for the source the kept you immobile. A spool of rope had entangled itself around your leg. Suddenly, your body stopped moving and drifted below the surface. Your pale face met his as you fell unconscious. Quickly, he removed the rope and hastily pulled you to the surface out of the muck. 

Welcome to my horror show

Now in stunning 3D!
Oh, i bet you thought you'd seen the last of me!
Are you reading the walls?
Did you get my clues?
There's a debt to repay and for now
You'll do!

Bendy stayed there knelt down. Your head cradled in his lap, until he noticed you were no longer breathing.

He began performing CPR on you, trying to get you to cough out the ink you had swallowed. After a minute barely passed, you pushed yourself onto your side and began heaving out mouthfuls of ink. When you had finished, your tired body barely registered that you were scooped up bridal style and carried away.

Only ink

Is that just what you think?
Well i will prove you wrong
Not a stage or page's where i belong

Bendy carried you to Joey's old office and placed you gently onto the sofa. With care, a blanket was draped over you. Hours passed before you finally woke up.

You were startled by the low groggy voice the came from the individual sitting in Joey's chair. 

"You're awake. Good, I was starting to get worried" they said spinning around to face you. It was Bendy.

"Bendy......you.......you saved me?" you were taken aback.

I'm left to rot

In this eternal spot
Just let those noisy gears
Drill a hole right through your filthy fears and
Oh
What fun!

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

"You know I'm Joey's younger sister. After all he did to you.....How can you trust me?"

"That's easy. You're. Not. Joey. That twisted fucknut sent his only family here, hoping that I would kill you"

"Why didn't you kill me, or Henry for that matter? I know you could've done it at any point of time. You could've even let Sammy, Norman, or Susie kill us, but you didn't. Why?"

I will tell you what to do and you will get it done

And oh
Don't run!
You'll find your nightmare here has only just begun

"I care a lot about you. You were always my favorite person here. You cared about Boris and me when no one else did. And by the way, Henry's gonna get his soon enough for that cowardly shit he pulled."

"Yeah....I figured as much"

Welcome to my horror show

Now in stunning 3D!
Oh, i bet you thought you'd seen the last of me
Are you reading the walls?
Did you get my clues?
There's a debt to repay and for now
You'll do;

"Here doll, let me take you over to the washroom. Allison found some spare clothes in a supply closet so you can clean up and get changed"

"Thanks Bendy" you said kissing his cheek.

So why don't you

Grab a wrench and work with me?
We'll make it roar, that ink machine!
I'm sure we both want this to end

Bendy's face flushed an ashy color at the unexpected sensation.

You had cleaned up the best you could. You dried off and redressed in the new attire. Upon walking out, Bendy nearly had a nose bleed.

Your once cocoa brown hair was stained black. Ink splotches stained your skin in various places. To top it all off, you were wearing tan short overalls over a black t shirt.

Oh oh, Don't you get it friend?

You're a human I'm a monster
Can't have fun without the other
What do you think that axe is gonna do?
It'll all be over soon

Bendy welcomed you with open arms. You helped out a lot around the studio. Bendy smiled at you sadly. He loved you more than you'd ever know. But the fact remains, you're a human and he's nothing more than an ink ridden, abominable, monster. As he recalled hearing the line from a movie. For who could ever love a beast?

Bendy knew that it would only be a matter of time before Joey came to cut off hi loose ends.

But until then...

Welcome to my horror show
Now in stunning 3D!
Oh, i bet you thought you'd seen the last of meeeee
Are you reading the walls?
Did you get my clues?
There's a debt to repay and for now
You'll do!

You looked over at the grim demon.

"Bendy? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah toots, it's just....nevermind it's nothing"

You walked over to where he sat. using your hand, you cleared away the ink obscuring his eyes from you.

"Bendy, I know your worried about my brother's return. But, I will tell you this now. As long as I am here, You, Alice, Tom, aren't going anywhere" you smiled warmly as you kissed his forehead.

Bendy pulled you onto his lap. he held you in his soft embrace as he kissed you fully on the lips.

"Thanks sweetheart, I needed to hear that"

"Anything for you Bendy"