sorrowful regretful

SorrowfulRegretfulAll of those years that I lostMemory comes at a costYou had traveled with your brothers Bendy and Boris from day one

Sorrowful
Regretful
All of those years that I lost
Memory comes at a cost
You had traveled with your brothers Bendy and Boris from day one. You used to be so close to your brothers. That is until you discovered a big secret that your oldest sibling had kept from you.

You held the key to stopping the dreaded inkness. But you can't get something without giving up something of equal value. In order to heal the sick, you had to take in all that sickness and pain. You would have to die.

Bendy knew and used his power to erase that knowledge from your memories. You gained them back after you had touched one of the pieces.

Those I trusted
let me down
Everything
I tried to hide in my past
It's too late to make it okay
Boris was greatly worried about you. You became eerily mute and you were a very bubbly and talkative person. He sat beside you, taking your small cold hand into his larger one.

Bendy was getting irritated with your silent treatment.

"(Y/n), what is your deal? You keep glaring at me but you won't talk to me. If I did something to piss you off, then spit it out already!"

"When we're you gonna tell me that I can stop your illness?! Why did I have to find out myself?!" You snapped.

" (Y/n), it's more complicated than that" Bendy groaned pinching his nose.

"You never planned on telling me at all did you? You didn't want me to know at all!"

" Sis, I'm sorry....I just-" he started.

"Save it, I don't want to hear your worthless apologies" you stormed off.

Right and wrong changes with
time
Every old lie that's told
Every new truth revealed
Boris followed you to make sure you didn't do anything careless. You walked over to the edge of the cliffside and sat down. He sat beside you.

"I know what Bendy did was wrong, but he had his good intentions. You're twelve years old, just a kid. He doesn't feel right having you carry such a heavy burden, knowing what the result of your actions will lead to"

"Still it hurts more finding out like this than going on forever oblivious. He could die at a moment's notice and it would kill me to find out that I had that power too late"

Love and loss
I've known my share
We were inseparable
I had looked up to her
Bendy sat a few feet away, listening to the conversation. He felt worse with every word you spoke. He admired you for so long. You were so strong and confident when he was not. Even in the darkest hours, you still had the strength to smile and be happy. You used to be stuck to him like glue and now that bond was broken beyond repair.

How can I trust again?
What will become of us?
Can she learn to forgive?
And then suddenly
he was gone...
The next few days were silent and rigid. You hadn't been able to look Bendy in the eyes and honestly forgive him. Then one morning you woke up......and he was gone.