cheerleader

When I need motivationMy one solution is my queen'Cause she' stay strong yeah yeahCup was lucky to have you on his side as he and Mug fought against the devil and his debtors

My one solution is my queen
'Cause she' stay strong yeah yeah
Cup was lucky to have you on his side as he and Mug fought against the devil and his debtors. Every time he wanted to quit, you always gave him the talk he needed to keep going. You had enough strength, faith, and determination for the three of you.

She is always in my corner
Right there when I want her
All these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone
You were right there when the frog brothers dampened his spirits. A pat on his back and a little kiss, seemed to perk him right up and sent him swinging in the ring straight to victory.

The female debtors were tempting to him, but he was lost without you.

And they say
Do you need me
Do you think I'm pretty
Do I make you feel like cheating.
You felt a little threatened when BonBon started flirting like crazy with Cup. You looked at him sadly after the battle.

"Cup, do you want her more than me?"

"What?" Cup was caught off guard.

"The baroness is a lot prettier than me, so I would understand if you did"

And I'm like no, not really 'cause
Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
"No babe. She's cute and all, but she's not you. You're smart and kind and loving. She was just nuts!" He answered kissing you sweetly.

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
You smiled as you returned the gesture. You giggled hearing Mug gag at the display of affection. It was funny how he was the same age as his brother, but was acting like he was much younger.

She walks like a model
She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle yeah yeah
'Cause I'm the wizard of love
You were an absolute beauty in his eyes. You never hesitated to do something if he asked you, within reason of course. He asked himself everyday just what he did to deserve a doll like you.

And I got the magic wand
All these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone
He could've chosen any girl in the isle, but he wanted you. A simple tea cup that sold homemade goods in a little bakery inside her home. He had feelings for you from the start.

And they say
Do you need me
Do you think I'm pretty
Do I make you feel like cheating.
You, like all the other girls, were convinced that his affection was only a phase. He would eventually get bored and move on to someone else. However it's been three years and still going strong.

And I'm like no, not really cause'
Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
You were happy nonetheless no matter how long it lasted. It was nice to know that you were a key role in somebody's life. So until the bitter end, you were standing by his side.

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Things were getting tougher and tougher for the boys. Bosses were getting stronger as they got further down the road. Power ups were harder to get a hold of as money was scarce. You kept your head up. You knew they could do it.

She gives me love and affection
Baby did I mention, you're the only girl for me
No I don't need the next one
Cup tiredly kissed and loved on you the closer you all got to the casino. It was like he was gearing up for something that he wasn't telling you.

Mama loves you too, she thinks I made the right selection
Now all that's left to do
Is just for me to pop the question
Just as you reached the gates, he stopped dead in his tracks. Looking to you, his demeanor stiffened and became serious.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna have to ask you to stay here"

"What?! Cup, no!"

"I can't have you in harm's way sweetheart. If you got hurt, I would never be able to forgive myself. This isn't your fight, it's ours"

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
He turned to walk on, but you roughly grabbed his arm and made him stop. He looked back unaware of how to react.

You huffed and stamped your foot.

"Cup, does it look like I give a damn?! I came all this way despite knowing what we were up against. If you think I'm turning around now, you've got another thing coming" you stated walking with him.

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Cup stood there, shellshocked for a moment before grinning like an idiot.

God he loved you.