runnin

Steel to my tremblin' lipsHow did the night ever get like this?One shot and the whiskey goes down, down, down

How did the night ever get like this?
One shot and the whiskey goes down, down, down

You sat at the bar, elbow deep in whiskey glasses. Moon sighed as he just decided to slide the whole bottle to you, or what remains of it. He didn't have enough alcohol to make the pain in your chest go away.

You found out the hard way that your now ex boyfriend had not just one girl on his hip, he had a whole harem of whores. He even expected you to be okay with that kind of relationship. What he failed to understand is that you were selfish when it came to your lovers.

His love and attention had to be devoted to you and you alone. (family is an exception, no side bitches)  You wanted those special intimate moments to be just for the two of you.

Bottom of the bottle hits
Waking up my mind as I throw a fit
The breakin' is takin' me down, down, down

Felix groaned as he ordered another bottle of jack-n-coke. The bitter taste of the bottom of the bottle pours down his throat burned and stung. Though it was nothing compared to how it felt when Oswald replaced him in his life. Felix gave his all to that dumb rabbit, only to be sidelined by this bitch who went to school with the rabbit's deceased wife.

Felix was taken back when he saw you at the counter. Moon was talking to you in a way a parent comforting their teenaged daughter would.

"So what if he didn't turn out to be 'the one'. There's plenty of other men in this world. Grow up and get over yourself. Life doesn't end just because that relationship does. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back out there. Get with some friends and go places, talk to people, just get out of the bar for once. I'm tired of you coming here thinking that drinking will make everything better" Moon groaned having to give this speech once again. 

My heart's beating faster
I know what I'm after

I've been standing here my whole life
Everything I've seen twice
Now it's time I realized
It's spinning back around now

Felix walked up to you as you hopped down from the stool. Not paying attention, you bumped right into his chest. You stumbled back a few steps.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into ya. I wasn't payin attention and I-" you stopped mid sentence as you looked up. You barely met his ribcage, which scared you a bit until you looked up and saw his kind amber eyes.

"It's no problem (y/n), it's my fault really" he grinned sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head.

You blushed a bit, embarrassed that Felix caught you in such a state.

"Why don't we go for a walk around the park? It looks like you've got something on your mind" Felix suggested.

"Yes (y/n), go for a walk. Get out of my bar for once and socialize with people" Moon urged.