🍋just give me a reason

Swap mugman x innocent! Male! Reader
musicgirl988

Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I your willing victim

From the day you met him, you let Mugman steal your heart. You had fallen victim to heartbreak many times before. But you were sure that this time would be different, that HE would be different.

I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh

You opened up to him entirely. Every scar was visible to him, both the physical and emotional ones. With every kiss and touch he gave, it healed you.

You noticed that lately he's been muttering in his sleep, saying things that you probably weren't meant to hear.....ever.

Tell me that you've had enough

Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

He muttered half incoherently about how that maybe you two shouldn't be together anymore. But that's about all you could make out of the mumbling. 

It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts

We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

It crushed you to hear that but you were determined to make things work between the two of you. But things took a turn for the worse when he came home drunk with his arms wrapped around Boris' waist.

After Boris left, you threw Mug's blanket and pillow at him on the couch.

"You can sleep there tonight!" you hissed, tears stinging at the corners of your eyes.

"Tch, whatever" he grunted laying down.

I'm sorry I don't understand

Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine (Oh we had everything)
Your head is running wild again

The next morning, Mug woke up on the couch wondering why he wasn't in bed with you. Grabbing his things, he walked back into the room. You were lying there in just your boxers, no blanket in sight. Mug then realized that he was holding the duvet used on the shared bed. He knew he fucked up somehow, but not exactly sure what he did.

"Good morning babe" Mug said as he crawled onto the bed and kissed your neck.

"Go away!" you tiredly swatted as you sniffled and curled into a tighter ball.

"I know I fucked up seeing as how I slept on the couch last night, but what exactly did I do?"

"Just what do I mean to you!?" you shouted at him, showing him your red, tear filled eyes.

Mug was caught off guard. Where did all this come from?

"What's all this about?"

"The other night I heard you saying something about how we shouldn't be together. Last night you came home wrapped up in Boris' arms" you recalled.

"Babe, I can explain"

"Do you even love me anymore?! If not then just tell me and stop screwing with my emotions!"

My dear we still have everythin'

And it's all in your mind (Yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love

Mug pulled you into his chest. He held you there until you calmed down. Your cries died down and you hugged him back.

"(Y/n), you mean everything to me, I love you so much more than you know"

"What about last night?"

"I was drunk as fuck! Boris was just doing me a solid and helping me home. I could barely stand without falling on my ass!"

Mug started kissing and nibbling at the sensitive area on your neck. He knew all too well that even when you were angry with him, you were easily turned on.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again
I never stop, you're still written in the scars on my heart
You're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

"Forgive me baby~?" he purred in your ear as he jerked you off.

"Just shut up and fuck me already~!"

Mug smirked as he undressed the both of you.

Oh tear ducts and rust

I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust, but our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

Mug reached into the nightstand drawer and grabbed the bottle of lube. He applied a generous amount to his hard cock before lining himself up. You smiled up at him as your hands balled up around your pillow. One swift thrust was all it took and he was all the way inside.

Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

"Ah! Mug! Just like that ah~!" you moaned as he was already at a fairly quick pace.

"Goddamn! We've done this how many times? And you still manage to be so fucking tight! God I love it!" he panted out.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
Mug felt his end coming closer than he expected. He bucked his hips and thrusted faster. You were a moaning mess. His name rolled off your tongue as you praised him like he was your own personal god.

It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts

That we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

Mug was so close now. He grabbed your cock and started jerking you off. He saw you trying to hold it back as cum started beading at the head.

Oh we can learn to love again

Oh we can learn to love again oh oh
Oh that we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

Mug leaned towards your face, his breath hot against your fiery skin.

"Cum with me babe~ cum with me~!" he growled huskily as he released inside of you.

You came hard coating the both of you in the sticky fluid.

Mug merely chuckled as he carried you to the shower.

[A/n I am sorry if this seemed rushed. I am currently very sick and trying my best to get things done. also I am thinking of separating the lemon chapters into their own book after this is all said and done your thoughts are welcomed.....don't be rude though ]