duality

I can't quite contain or explain my evil waysOr explain why I'm not saneAll I can say is this is your warningCup and his brother Mugman had just become allies to You, Bendy, and Boris

Or explain why I'm not sane
All I can say is this is your warning
Cup and his brother Mugman had just become allies to You, Bendy, and Boris. You were all sharing a motel suite for the night. You and Cup decided to go for a walk while the others decided to get settled in for the night.

The silence between you was stifling. You decided to break the ice.

I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways

Or explain why I'm not sane
All I can say is this is your warning

"Why were you and your brother chasing us?" you asked.

He grew tense.

"We had orders to kill you" he said not making eye contact.

"From who?" you were curious.

"I don't know, besides it doesn't matter now" he said too quickly for comfort.

"How do you take such orders and not know who you're working for!?" you were skeptical.

"I said it doesn't matter, now drop it!" he hissed. 

Duality

I have a confession that you will not believe
That you could not perceive this freak, gonna set it off
You flinched and he noticed it.

"Sorry, but that subject is still pretty touchy for me" he apologized holding his hand for you to take.

You wouldn't accept it.

"If you can't trust me with such simple knowledge, then what makes you think I'll trust you as easily as my brother?" you said walking briskly past him.

I have a confession, of a side that I hide

It's a cloak or disguise unleashed, gonna get it off
"Look, it's more complicated than you think. The more people that know about my 'employer', the more danger they get in" he half explained.

"You say that like I'm not related to the incarnate spawn of Satan" you smarted off sarcastically.

"Haha, you're cute. I doubt your pipsqueak brother hardy compares to who I'm dealing with" he huffed.

No, I'll never get away

Cause if I try to stray
It only holds me closer
"Bendy may be small for his age, but he holds secrets darker than you'd believe" you said looking at a scar on your arm.