more than

I love youmore than my heartmore than my mindas I call for youMemories flashed by as you fell

I love you
more than my heart
more than my mind
as I call for you
Memories flashed by as you fell. Boris silently watched in horror, as the bullet pierced your chest.

You sacrificed yourself to save him. You loved that wolf more than anything else in the world.

I miss you
more than my dreams
more than my joys
as I reach for you
Boris cried out as he clutched his pillow that night. He desperately wished he would wake up and find you in his arms instead. He couldn't sleep soundly anymore. His dreams were nightmares without you to bring him joy. He would dream of reaching out to take your hand, only to wake up to no one there.

I feel you
more than the sun
more than the wind
as I fall for you
As you fell, everything seemed to go in slow motion. You scrabbled to grasp him. When he held you, you craved his warmth over the deathly cold chill that held onto you.

I need you
more than the light
more than the time
as I sing for you
Boris spent almost all of his time in the dark, counting the hours and mindlessly singing the one song he knew was your favorite.

The leaves are falling
the moon is shining
He closed his eyes, reopening them to a different time and place. It was your favorite moonlit spot in the cherry blossom forest. He smiled as your pretty eyes sparkled in the shimmering starlight as you contentedly read your favorite book.

but I can't see a thing
because I'm still crying
Boris blinked again to find his face buried in your perfume scented pillow. His tears ever flowing as he mourned over your death more than your own family.

I love you
more than my heart
more than my mind
as I call for you
Boris came back to the place where it all ended for him. The place where you died. He looked over the cliff at the sharp rocks below. The rocks that made sure you'd die. He leaned forward to meet you on the other side.

An unseen force, refused to let him leave. It denied him the acceptance of death.

A soft whisper crossed his ears as a warmth, caressed his cheek.

I miss you
more than my dreams
more than my joys
as I reach for you
He looked up understanding, it was not his time. He will meet with you one day, but today was not that day. You made that clearly known as you guided him back to the path leading back home.